Chapter 15

Baby Daddy

Hyukjae’s POV

We all sat on the sofa awkwardly; Siwon still had his arm wrapped around my waist.

“So, I came by to see if the crib was ... working”

I smiled, “Yes, thank you so much the baby slept soundly last night.”

There was another awkward silence which Donghae broke by directly questioning Siwon.

“So, when did you get here?”

Siwon smiled, “A few hours ago, I missed Hyukkie too much to stay away” Siwon was never this possessive... Oh I see, he’s trying to make Donghae jealous. 

Playing along I rested my head on Siwon’s shoulder. Donghae tensed, he clenched his fist as he looked around the room, anywhere but at us.

How interesting.

I made my way to the kitchen to fix something for us to drink when I felt someone following me.

“I thought you’d broken up with him?”

Startled I replied “ I did, he just came up to check on me.. why?”

“No, it’s just, I don’t like him, he’s too ... perfect.”

I raised an eyebrow questioningly. This man was so confusing.

“One question?” I nodded, indicating for him to continue. “is he sleeping here tonight?”

“Probably,” I replied “it’s not like we haven’t slept together before”

Donghae’s whole body stilled. “Okay then, I need to go now” without another word he led himself out. It took me a second to realise the implications behind my words and how he could have misunderstood.

Siwon slept on the couch and I slept in the bed room, I woke him up with coffee and he cleaned himself up, ready for the drive back.

I walked him out and he kissed me on the cheek, “let me know what happens Hyuk.” I promised I would and walked back in to feed the baby.

I didn’t hear from Donghae for a whole week.

After my dance session I picked up my phone.

"I knew something was going on," Amber said when I called her in the afternoon.

"Donghae's been in a of a mood. I think his secretary Kyuhyun is going to knock him unconscious with the laminating machine."