Page Two

A Fresh Start.

             I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing loudly. I groaned tiredly. I searched for
my phone on my bed, shuffling through the blanket and the pillow. It stopped ringing.
            "Finally!" I thought. The ringing stopped and I could go back to sleep. Just before I was
about to get comfortable, it started ringing again.
            "Ughh!" I groanded. I looked for my phone again. When I finally found it, I answered.
            "Hello?" I said tiredly. It was Heeyee. 
            She was waking me up to remind me that our friend Chasoo wanted to hang out today.
            "Okay, okay. I'll be there in a bit."
            I hung up and threw my phone on my bed and laid back down for a few minutes. When I finally got up, I took a shower, and got ready for out hang out.        
            "Well, look who decided to show up." Heeyee said.
            I gave a small smile, "Well I'm here aren't I?"
            I said with a smile. "I'm glad you could make it, because I have some news for you two." Chasoo said with a big grin. Heeyee and I looked at each other and then at Chasoo.
            "Spill." I said eagerly wanting to know what she was going to tell us.
            Chasoo exhaled then inhaled, "Okay....I'm engagged!"
            She said showing off her ring with a big grin. Heeyee and I looked at each other then back at Chasoo in amazement.
            "Okay will you guys wipe that look off your face," Chasoo said with an annoyed look on her face.
            "What? We're happy for you, but what happened to the girl who said she was never going to get married? Hmm?"  
            I said. She gave me a glare, "Is there a problem with a change of mind?"
             I gave a small laugh. "No." I smiled.
            "Anyways, I want to hang out today because I wanted to invite you guys to the wedding!" Chasoo said excitedly.
            "We'll why wouldn't you?" Heeyee said sarcastically. 
            The rest of the day continued of us talking with each other and wedding shopping.
            "I am pooped!" I said plopping on my couch.
            I stared out my window for a bit, then grabbed my phone. I checked to see if I had any messages. None.
            "We'll I feel like nobody important."
            I threw my phone beside me. I walked over to my window and looked outside to the view of the beach. I decided to go out for a walk out to the beach. I grabbed my phone and headphones then left. I walked along the dock, half way down and half way up. I walked back and forth twice then walked all the way down the third time. I sat down at the end of the dock, swaying my legs back and forth, back and forth. The melody of the song put me at ease. I felt relaxed, calm, and mellow. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was. I was confused at first, but then he sat down next to me.
            "I thought I recognized you." He said sitting down next to me.
            It was that guy who was singing yesterday! The one who said that I was beautiful. I blushed from the thought.
            "Oh, I see you're happy to see me. Your cheeks are pink." He smiled.
            Embarrassed, I turned my face. "I'm not! I didn't know who you were until you sat down." I said and stuck out my tounge at him. 
            He chuckled, "Which made you blush when you knew it was me."
            He had me there.
            "I-" I had nothing to say, he was right though. 
            "See! I was right!" He said pointing at my face.
            "Whatever!" I pushed his finger down and stared into the water before me.
            "I never got your name. I'm Jung Yonghwa, what's yours?" He looked at me with a charming smile.
            I gave a small smile. "I'm Jang Minhee." 
            Yonghwa nodded. "It's nice to meet you. I was wondering," He paused.
            "What?" I said looking at him.
            "Will I ever see you again?"
            I looked away, then looked back at him and smiled. 
            "Maybe. It depends where I am."
            "Will I have to find you?"
            "You just might." 
            I stood up and started walking away. 
            "Wait!" Yonghwa slightly shouted. He caught up to me. 
            "Can I have your number at least?" 
            "Not yet." I smiled and left. 
            When I got back to my condo I walked striaght to my window and looked to see if I could spot Yonghwa. I could see him still standing on 
dock looking confused. I giggled. He's cute, he seems sincere, but I don't know. I don't want to get into another bad relationship. 

"Can we at least talk?"
"Talk about what?! You slept with someone else, you cheated, oh and not to mention you lied about it all! Has everything you said to me
been a lie?!" 

He didn't say anything.
"I knew it. I'm just another 'prize' to show off to your friends." I stormed off and slammed the door.
"Minhee-yah!" 


It made me sad thinking about that memory. It was just another bad guy. 

 


 

Sorry for the long wait! I've been busy with school :P I know this is a short update and probably a bit of a boring one, but I hope you enjoy it! :)) I will try and update soon for you all! ^^

~Sandra