Page Four

A Fresh Start.

            When I arrived at the party I got out my car and checked myself in the reflection from the car.  "Alright, let's do this Minhee." I said to myself and walked inside. As I was walking in, I noticed there were a lot of people here. I was actually a bit nervous to be here. 

"Oohh-La-la, look who just walked in." Heeyee said walkin up to me with her arms crossed. 

"Aha, you don't think this is too much?" I asked putting my hands behind my back.

"Not at all! You look almost perfect." Heeyee smiled holding up the okay sign.

"Almost?" I said with a nervous tone.

"Almost," Heeyee nodded. "Chasoo looks perfect." 

I sighed in reflief, I thought she was going to say I was missing something orw asn't matching. "Oh, right! You had me worried for a second."

She chuckled, "Oh honey, you're fine! You look beautiful." 
I smiled, "As do you." We both smiled and went to find Chasoo.

 

_*_

 

"Oh my gosh! Minhee! You look beautiful!" Chasoo said as she walked up to me. 

"Thank you! But not as beautiful as you though." I winked at her and giggled.

After seeing all of our friends, I decided to have some time to myslef for a bit. I went over to the snack table to grab a cupcake. 

"Looks like I found you." 

That voice sounded familiar, it was a man's voice. I turned around to see who it was.

He chuckled, "Speechless huh?" 

It was Yonghwa. "Yonghwa, w-what are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him there.

"Well, I'm Heejun's best friend. One of them at least." 

He's Chasoo's husbands friend. Huh, who would've thought. But Yonghwa did look rather attractive. 

"Really? What a small world, because Heejun's fiancé’s wife’s best friend...one of them." I smiled. 

"Guess I didn't have to do much searching to find you huh."

"I guess not."

He smiled. His smile was cute, very attractive. He had those smiles that made you wanna smile and gush like a girl with a crush. 

"You look very eye catching." He said smiling, again.

"You don't look too bad yourself." 

We both smiled. 

"Looks like you guys have already met." Heejun said with Chasoo. 

"Yes, she just caught my attention." Yonghwa said giving me a quick smile and a small wink causing me to blush.  
            Well, I guess no need for intoductions. Let's have a seat and start dinner shall we." Chasoo said and smiled. Her and Heejun walked off and left me and Yonghwa alone. 

"Will you sit with me tonight?" Yonghwa asked.

I smiled, "I would love to." 

He held out his hand like a prince and he escourted me to our table. 

 

_*_

 

"I would like to thank you all for coming here today for our engagement party. It means the world to us that can support us and we hope you all have a good evening." Heejun said and we held our classes for the speech. 

"I definitely will." I heard Yonghwa say quietly and I giggled a little.

            "Why are you giggling hmm?" 

"Ohh nothing, just giggling." I smiled.

A couple seconds later dinner arrived and everyone started to eat and socialize. 

"The food looks soooo good." I said looking at my plate with amazment.

Yonghwa chuckled, "Have you never seen food before?" 

I gave him a small playful glare. "Yes I have," I stuck out my tounge. "It just doesn't look this good every day."

He smiled. He smiled as if he adored what just happened. I shrugged it off. 

"I haven't seen you at the beach lately. Where are you?" Yonghwa asked with a tone of concern, but it also sounded normal.

I gave a slight smile. He worries about me, at least that's what I think. "I see someone's been worried." 

"More like I'm a detective. I want to know where you are so you don't leave." 

"Aww, how sweet." I said in a sarcastic tone, but in some way, it was sweet. 

The whole night consisted of us flirting. The words I said back to him just flowed out my mouth. It was like I had no control 
over my mouth. It had a mind of its own. I liked Yonghwa's company though. It was comfortable and soothing. If he were just talk to me all night, I wouldn't mind it all. 

"Minhee!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see who it was. 

"Oh, Heejun. What's up?" 

"Chasoo wants to talk with you." He smiled.

"Alright," I turned to Yonghwa, "I'll be back." He nodded and I walked over to Chasoo.

"How's Yonghwa hmm?" Chasoo said nudging me.

"He's fine, what are you trying to hint?" I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"Well, it looks like you guys have been flirting all night." 

"And you have." Heeyee hopped in.
 

I thought to myself for a bit. I looked over at Yonghwa and Heejun. They were botalking, it looked kind of serious but casual. What were they talking about? 

"Hello? Earth to Minhee!" Heeyee said waving her hand in front of my face. 

"Yeah?" 

"Looks like she's already fallen for him." Both Chasoo and Heeyee crossed their arms.

"I-" I didn't say anything. I sort of liked him at this point, but it's a little soon. I mean, I just met him. Isn't that moving a little too 
fast? 

 

_*_

"Bye Henry-shi!" I said waving goodbye to a guest. 

"Alright, I think I'm gunna go too. I'm tired, and it's late." I gave a small laugh and smiled. 

"Go ahead, we all deserve to go home and sleep." Chasoo said and smiled.

I nodded, "Bye guys! See you guys soon!" I gave them hugs and started walking to my car. 

"Minhee!" I heard my name being called. It was Yonghwa. 

"Yeah?" 

"I was just wondering if I could get your number now." He gave a boyish smile.
"What?"

"You told me to find you again...and I did heh heh." 

"Oh yeah...." I said aloud. I meant to say it in my head. 

"A word's a word." 

"Alright, you got me."

We exchanged our numbers.

 


 

Here's another update for you lovelies :)) I hope you enjoy this update! I feel like the past couple chapters have become boring. Am I right? Or am I wrong? Either way, I hope you really do enjoy the updates and anticipate the next updates :))

~Sandra