Page Three

A Fresh Start.

"Kang Minhee! Wake up this instant!" I heard someone yell. I scrambled in my bed. I wondered who was there.
            "What?! Who is it?" I slowly got out of bed and opened the door. 

"Yah! Minhee! Do you know what time it is?!?! You're late!" Heeyee shouted. I was confused. 

"What are yo- ohhhh my gosh. I totally forgot." I had totally forgot that this week was the week of Chasoo's engagement
party and we were supposed to go help her get the party ready and buy all the materials.

"Yeah, I can see that. Now get your lazy dressed and let's go!" 

I ran to my bathroom and got ready. 

"Whew! You look cute for a girl who got ready in 5 minutes." Heeyee winked and lead the way. 

"Whatever!" I locked my door, closed it and left to the car. 

 

_*_

 

"Well hello there Ms. Doesn’t Know How To Get Up." Chasoo smiled.

"Hi heh heh. Yeah I totally forgot about it this week, but I'm here now!" I smiled brightly.

"Ha, yes. Now come on, we got a lot of shopping and setting up to do." Chasoo said and walked off.

Heeyee and I looked at each other and followed Chasoo. 

After a couple hours of shopping, we finally got everything on the list. 

"Geez, how many people are you inviting?" I asked looking at all the bags we were loading into the car. 

"It's a big party, and you know me and my husband's families. They're a lot of members." 

"Yeah, but this is like overload." 

"There's also friends that we've invited." 

"How many friends?" Heeyee said plopping the bags in the trunk. 

"Just close ones. Which is you guys and a couple of my husband's friends too." 

"Ooohhhh, are they cute?" Heeyee said nudging Chasoo.

"They're both attractive. I think one of them, is just perfect for you Minhee." Chasoo said winking at me.

"Ooohhhhh Minhee, oooohh la-la." Heeyee  winked.

"Aha right. How do you even know he's perfect for me?" 

"Oh I just know." Chasoo smiled and closed the trunk. 

I looked at her confused and got into the car. 

 

_*_

 

"Thanks for the ride guys. I'll see you guys tonight!" I stepped out of the car. 

"Thanks for helping today, I appreciate it even though you were late." Chasoo smiled.

"Aha anytime." I smiled and closed the door. 

"See ya tonight! Look fabulous!" Heeyee said and they both drove off.

I smiled and shook my head. I looked out to the beach then at my condo. 'Not today.' I thought to myself and went inside. When I got into my apartment, I threw my purse onto the couch. "Time to take a shower." I said a loud then went to take a shower. After my shower, I blow dried my hair. I then went to my closet to find something to wear since Chasoo made it a black tie event. "Hmmm, what shall I wear?" I asked myself looking at my collection of dresses. I flipped through them over and over again until I found the one I thought would be perfect. It was a sweetheart dress that came to just above my knees. The chest part was white with an outline of gold jewels. The bottom was black with soft ruffles. 

"Perfect." I grabbed the dress and changed into it. 

After changing into the dress I smiled. Though it shows a bit of my chest, it's not entirely my fault. The girls just pop. "Alright, lookin good." I smiled to myself and went to get shoes that would match. I grabbed my heels that were rounded and only a few inches high. I wasn't that tall and I didn't want to wear tall heels. I went back to my room to put on jewelry. I decided to wear gold earrings. I looked at myself and smiled. "I like this outfit." I smiled again to myself. After figuring out my outfit, I took off my heels and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to have loose curls to go with the outfit. I then did my make-up which was a classic winged eye, mascara, and matte pink lips. I did the finishing touches on my hair and make-up then made my way to the party. 

 


Hello Subbies! I have made an update for you all, kind of short huh? But I updated as soon as I could! I hope you guys like this update and are waiting for the next one :))  Oh and the dress for Minhee was inspired by a Kim Kardashian dress below :))

See you guys in the next update! ^^ 

~Sandra 

 


Hello Subbies! I have made an update for you all, kind of short huh? But I updated as soon as I could! I hope you guys like this update and are waiting for the next one :))  Oh and the dress for Minhee was inspired by a Kim Kardashian dress below :))

See you guys in the next update! ^^ 

~Sandra