Chapter 1

Our Secret
My nerves are bad. I don't know what or how I'm going to say this but I have to tell him. I finally dialed his number and my leg shoke as out rung over again. "Your call had been forwarded to a automatic voice message system. Leave a message after the beep." "!" I called out and hung up the phone. I shook my head how will this affect our relationship. He won't even pick up the phone for me now. I don't even know what I expect him top say he is married. "Aah!!" I screamed then picked up the phone again. "Yeboseyo." He said in a sing-song way. "Hey how are you?" I stalled thinking of a way to tell him. "I'm fine and you." He laughed at me. "I'm sorry I'm a little nervous." "Why are you-" "Baby!" I heard her yell in the background. "Hold on." He whispered and put the phone down. "Can you take the girls to your mom's house. I have a business trip and I know your schedule is hectic." "I will take them now." CLICK! He hung up in my face just like that. I was upset because I barely got out what I needed to say. But it didn't matter I will take care odd this baby by myself if I have to. I woke up at 5am to feed me and the baby. I fixea bowl of cereal, with fruit and toast. I ate intently until it wax ask gone and got up again to find something else to eat. I grabbed another bowl and filled it with grapes. I went to the couch and started watching some tv. A knock came on the door it was my friend Leah. "Why aren't you dress?" Leah yelled at me as soon as she walked in. "Oh dang, I didn't pay attention to the time. I will be right back." I raced upstairs and changed as quickly as possible. I had a doctors appointment and if out wasn't for Leah I would've forgot it. I came downstairs and locked up the house to leave.