Chapter 12

Our Secret
Alyssa
6:00am
 
My heart was pounding, tears grazed my face at the thought of losing my son. Was I under that much pressure to lose him? What was going on? Seungri walked over and kissed on the forehead. He was saying something but I couldn't hear him. He shook me a little I looked up at him, no words. The doctor mumbled to Seungri,' even with the percentage of him making, there would be another four months of waiting and unanswered questions.' I wanted to jump up but my body felt so heavy. Like something was weighing me down. 
 
"Help me." I cried out.
 
"Baby I'm here it's ok." He held on to me tight as I cried. "It's ok. It's ok. He's going to be ok." 
 
"Can I see him please can I see him?!" I begged the nurse. 
 
"Yes I will walk you down." Seungri held my hand every step of the way. I saw s, their heads buried in their laps waiting just like us. My tears came back down. 
 
"Baby. Stop crying please." 
 
"I can't. I just don't know what to do."
 
"You can look at him through here." He looked so helpless, being in that thing with all those tubes coming out of him. 
 
"Why are those tubes there?"
 
"Feeding tube, one for oxygen." Seungri said. A little alarm went off and the nurses ran over to Kwan. The nurse outside push us back down the hall. 
 
"What's going on?" I asked. 
 
"Just go to your room, he should be ok." With that she ran off. 
 
Seungri
6:17am
 
The moment the alarm went off it was chaos. Alyssa fell to the floor and yelp loudly. I didn't know what to do but hold her. 
 
"What's going on?" Top Hyung asked me. 
 
"A alarm went off. All we saw was them going over to Kwan. I don't know what's going to happen." A tear finally came out as I thought of what might happen. 
 
"Don't cry. Maknae.." Jiyong consoled. I looked up to my members all with tears in their eyes. I knew this was bad. We sat waiting there another thirty minutes, waiting for some to tell us something. When no one came I walked down to NICU, the doctors was still around him trying their best to get a sign of life.
 
"Mr. Lee, I thought we asked for you to stay in your room."
 
"That's my son, I can't stay away from him. I want some answers."
 
"He's fine, he wasn't breathing properly. We had to do CPR and he's ok." 
 
"Oh my heart is pounding. Don't scare us like that." I ran back to the room and told Altssa what the doctor told me. 
 
"He's ok. Look our little man is a fighter." For the first time today she smiled brightly. 
 
"But the hard part will be waiting it out. You know there will be times when I would gone so you have to keep me posted."
 
"I know, I have a lot of help so I will be ok until you get back." 
 
Alyssa
 
Over two months he gained five pounds. But he was still on watch. This week we will be bringing baby Kwan. Seungri was on his way back to Atlanta, I was so excited to finally be able to take care of my son. It was a lot of things we needed to handled but right now is all about Kwan. 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry so short but it is needed