Chapter 3

Our Secret

Chapter 3

Alyssa’s POV

 

                I went home after my appointment and was about to make to take when I remember that my friend said Seungri was trying to get in touch with me so I decided to check my phone. I had 10 missed calls, 15 texts, and 3 voicemails. The first told me to call him back. The second one asked if I was mad at him and the third said he was sorry and that he loved me. I giggled at how cute he was being right now but blowing up my phone was a little annoying. I went to check my texts but just as was about to he called me again.

                “Hello Seungri, what do you want?” I said.

                “I wanted to apologize for hanging up on you,” he said sincerely.

                “She’s suspicious again, isn’t she?”

                “Yeah, she wants the password to my phone now”

                “I thought y’all were separated that’s what you told me”

                “She wanted to try to back together”

                “Why, I thought it was over”

                “Look, she is still my wife and we have two kids together”

                “Whatever Seungri, bye”

                I hang up on him and couldn’t help but feel guilty. I know that he’s married and I am the other woman but he said he was done. I need to stay calm for the baby but my situation was not the best. My phone rang again but it was my friend this time.

                “Hello” I said

                “Alyssa, are you ok?” she said, “Seungri called me and said you hung up on him. What’s going on?”

                “Nothing much, he is just pissing me off to the point where I want to slap him”

                “Well, I don’t understand what’s going on but you two need to talk it out”

                “I don’t feel like talking anymore, bye” I said and pressed the end button.

                Now, I really felt bad why did he call my best friend. I was rallied up now because he went behind my back and brought her into this. I decided to call him but it went to voicemail so I headed down to the high school for a jog.