Chapter 9

Our Secret

Chapter 9

2 weeks later

Seungri’s POV

            I was back in Korea and all I could think about was telling my parents about the baby. This was going to be difficult. My family believed you should stay faithful and that was something I had blew out the water.  Aish… this is going to be trickier than I thought.  I have to do this so I called my parents and it went to the answering machine so I decided to leave a message saying that I needed to talk to them.  Now, I have to worry about my wife and what were on the tapes of the cameras I installed before I left for the states. I pulled them up and I saw the usually stuff and then a man showed up and kissed her. I finally have proof that she was cheating on me. I wasn’t innocent by a long shot but now she was no longer going to be able to play the victim card.  Speaking of the devil,  I saw a Bentley pull into the driveway and I saw her and my girls get out.  When the door opened, I was bombarded by the girls. I told them to go upstairs while I talked to their mom.

            “What is going on Seunghyun?” My wife, Si Yeon, said.

            “I need to talk to you about something,” I started, “I have had cameras installed in the house and they have been recording for the past two weeks.”

            “What?!?” she cried, “Why would you do that?”

            “I had a feeling something wasn’t right so I got the cameras and I found out you have been cheating on me” I told her calmly.

            “True I have but I don’t think you’re innocent either, Lee Seunghyun”

            “No, I am not but this is about you”

            “So, what do we do? Go to therapy or get a divorce?” she stated

            “I think we need a break and we’ll decided after and I guess I will live at Daesung’s apartment until we figure this out”

            “What are we going to tell the girls?”

            “That I need a vacation for a while to clear my head. They’ll understand.”

            “If that’s what you want, then we’ll move your things out tomorrow.

            I hope I am making the right choice here.

 

Alyssa’s POV

            I had finally found the right house. It was a three bedroom house where I could have an office and my son can have a room. I needed to call Seunghyun to let him know if he comes not to go to the apartment. I could move in next week so I was excited and getting everything packed up. As I was moving around and stuff I started to get light headed and then it went black.

Seungri’s POV

            I got a call on my phone from Alyssa.

            “Hello” I said.

            “Hi, this is Alyssa’s mom, Alyssa is in the hospital.”