Chapter 10

Our Secret
Seungri
 
2:03am
 
Those are the worst words to hear, especially when someone is pregnant. I panicked and as I talked I was walking out the door to get in the car. I had just got to Daesung house so this really took me by surprise. I felt him walking behind me but I didn't stop. 
 
"What happen?" 
 
"I was on my way to help her packed up to move when I opened her door she was spread out on the floor. But that's all I know as of right now. I called you first because you had a right to know." She sighed. 
 
"Please keep me updated but I'm on my way to the airport now."
 
"You don't have to-"
 
"If she has the baby and I'm not there. I might lose them I'm not taking any chances. I'm on my way I will call once I land." I hung up then got in the car and Dae Hyung got in behind me. 
 
"What is going on?" Dae Hyung asked with a bit of confusing in his voice.
 
"Long story."
 
"The ride is long enough." I sighed then looked over at him. 
 
"A Year ago Si Yeon and I split up. We went on tour to New York I met this girl and it was only for fun at first. Then I fell in love." I paused then sighed again. "We had a long distance relationship since then. But things went another way when I found out she was pregnant. I don't even think she was going to tell me. Her mom not too long ago called and told me she was in the hospital and I don't know why."
 
"I.. Don't know.. How should I say this?" I knew he was shock, I knew I had to tell the other members but that was hard even harder to admit to them then my wife. Once I told her before I left she broke down right there. As much as I wanted to comfort her I just walked away. I knew I was being a hypocrite but I couldn't touch her knowing someone else hands were all over her. 
 
"It's ok. I know what you want to say and how you feel. I'm sorry. That's all I can say."
 
"It's not just that you have two daughters. Now another baby. How are they going to react to this?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"Were you even thinking of the consequences? This is not a normal mess up. This is bad and what happens once she has the baby? And not with this incident have you thought about her losing the baby?"
 
"I wouldn't know what to do if she did." I swallowed hard. That's not something I want to think about.  
 
"What happens once you get there?"
 
"I'm staying."
 
"You really have lost your mind." He shook his head. He took out his phone and dialed a number then looked back at me. 
 
"Who are you calling?" I asked nervously. 
 
"Jiyong." 
 
"Hyung no don't."
 
"Hey Hyung, I think you might want to call the other Hyungs and meet me and Seungri at Incheon Airport. I'm not letting him get on this plane until he tells you what's going on."
 
"Put me on speaker." I heard Jiyong yell. "Yah! Seunghyun if you get on anything before I get there I well hunt you down and it won't be pretty once I catch you."
 
"Aah!" I had no choice at all. Either be held up or be followed to Atlanta. We parked and sat there waiting. I knew I couldn't leave without telling Sajangnim either so I called him first and he won't be the last I call. 
 
"Seungri, this better be good do you know how late it is?" 
 
"Alyssa is in the hospital I'm about to get a flight out."
 
"What? You know it's not safe to do right now."
 
"I have no choice. You told me to be there this is what I'm doing."
 
"Hold on." He hung up and I dialed my parents house. 
 
"Hello." My dad picked up and by the his voice he wasn't too happy about the call. 
 
"I have something important to tell you and mom."
 
"It's late Seunghyun this isn't the time." He grumbled. 
 
"Dad this is serious, I need to tell you this."
 
"Tell me then I'll tell her tomorrow." A knock against the window but I had to tell him. Daesung rolled down the window instead. 
 
"After Si Yeon and I split I met someone else, and she's pregnant."
 
"What!" Ji Hyung yelled through the window. 
 
"Ah! Seunghyun are you kidding?" My dad said. "How could you be so irresponsible? You know better. We don't do those type of things so why would you? You're going to break your moms heart. God." He scoffed. 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"Does she know?"
 
"Yes."
 
"What did she say?"
 
"She cried."
 
"See."
 
"I know. Things were already rough. Now I don't know what to do."
 
"It's your fault you went behind your marriage on your own."
 
"I'm not the only one." I sighed. 
 
"Seunghyun say what you have to say." He huffed. 
 
"She's cheating on me has been for almost four years."
 
"That doesn't meant you do it."
 
"Dad honestly what's done is done, I have to catch a flight. She's in the hospital and I'm fearing the worst right now."
 
"Where is she?"
 
"Atlanta."
 
"I'm not going to lecture you until you get back. But you need to fix this situation. This won't look good at all. Everything you try to hide eventually comes out."
 
"I don't mind if it does I just want to be there for my son."
 
"Should we be on a plane?"
 
"I will let you know."
 
"Have a safe flight and make sure your first stop is here."
 
"Ok dad. Goodnight. I got out grabbed my bags I woke over towards my Hyungs and they looked shell shocked.  
 
"It's so much I want to say but the words are stuck." Jiyong said. Before I could say anything my phone rung. I thought it was my dad again but it was sajangnim. 
 
"Seungri there is a private jet waiting for you now you need to hurry up and board."
 
"Ok I will call once I'm settled."
 
"Ok goodbye."
 
"I have to go. But I'm sorry if I could try to explain it wouldn't help at all I would just dig a bigger hole for myself."
 
"I'm going." Jiyong said. 
 
"I'll go then." Youngbae added. 
 
"You don't have to. This something I have to do myself."
 
"That's not my reasons for going. I'll call Hyung myself and tell him that I am so you won't try to leave on your own." He took out his phone and walked away. I headed towards the building with Youngbae and Daesung Hyung behind me. I just wanted to leave I hated being held up knowing something was wrong with her. 
 
"Let's go." Jiyong said. We checked as five and boarded together. I didn't know why they were coming but I needed the company. 
 
 
Twelve hours later
 
3:24am Atlanta (KTS 4:24pm)
 
When we got off the first thing I did was dial her mom but she didn't answer. I was anxious to see her I forgot how late was until I walked out of the airport. A cool breeze struck me making me wrap my coat tightly around me. Glow of the full moon with the stars lighten the city up reminding me of home. Everything so different now that I was going through this. Maybe if I cherished her more she wouldn't have stressed. I dialed again I couldn't seem to help it I wanted to know but I wasn't getting any type of response. I called sajangnim instead. 
 
"Hey we made it."
 
"Go check in at the Intercontinental Hotel."
 
"Ok thanks."
 
"Did you see her yet?"
 
"No her mom is not answering. I'm going to just go to the hospital to see her myself."
 
"Wait until later get some rest."
 
"Ok. I will let you know what I find out." I hung up then laid back. I really hoped I could see her tonight. I felt so guilty now I'm stuck here waiting. 
 
6:05am
 
"Hello." My phone had been ring in all morning I tried to ignore it but when I saw Alyssa name I jump right up. 
 
"Hey I was sleep when you called. I still don't have any news."
 
"Have they let you see her yet?"
 
"Not yet."
 
"I'm on my way."
 
"Ok." I rushed to the shower then hurriedly put on my clothes. I got in the car and headed to the hospital. I looked around for her mom but I realize I never met her. "Hey where are you exactly."
 
"I'm in triage now. I think I see you." I saw her wave and I walked over. 
 
"How is she?"
 
"The doctor will be out in a moment." We waited another ten minutes before he came out. He pulled her to the side but I stood up to follow them. 
 
"I need to talk to only her immediate family."
 
"I am the father of her child so I want to know what is going on?" I stepped forward. 
 
"It's ok." Her mom told the doctor. "You can say it in front of him."
 
"She was unconscious when she first got here but the baby was ok so we let her sleep. She woke up last night but she's out of it. She's having several pains at this moment she has dilated so we have to have this baby soon."
 
"I thought it wasn't safe for her or the baby." Her mom said. 
 
"It's not but we have to take this chance. She could lose the baby if we don't do anything." Her head slumped over and she said ok. My world was upside down I didn't know what to do and I always have that answer. I walked outside to call sajangnim to tell him what was going on. After I got off Jiyong called me. 
 
"Where are you Seungri?"
 
"I'm at the hospital right now. I'm about to come there to bring you guys the car I'll be up here for a while." 
 
"You keep the car with you. We're on our way up there now. Manger Hyung finally got here."
 
"Ok I'll see you then call me when you get outside."
 
"I will." 
 
I went back over to her mom. I saw tears falling out her eyes, i didn't know how I felt I just needed this to be over. I wanted my girl and my son to be ok. And now I don't know oft hat will happen.