Chapter 4

Our Secret

I jogged across the high school track pacing myself. I started to reminisce about the beginning of our relationship. Everything was better then now I'm pregnant and he's supposed making up with his wife. Why did I myself trapped in this situation. Now I'm stuck and there's no way out. "Aah!" I clinched over in pain from the kick in my rib I received from the baby. "Are you ok?" I looked behind me and there he was like always coming to my rescue. I didn't know how I should feel as much as I wanted to be happy I couldn't. "What are you doing here?" He pulled me up and his eyes went to my premature pudge.

"You have something to tell me?" He pointed at my stomach and my heart sped up.

"Why are you here SeungHyun?"

"When you called I had just got here to surprise you. But I notice that you walked down here so I came over." His eyes didn't leave my stomach but I didn't know what to say.

"What are you looking at?" I tried to pretend likenothing was wrong. "When were you going to tell me?" I knew I couldn't hide it from him no more.

"Ok I'm expecting. We're expecting." I knew this could go two ways and I was afraid of both. "How long were you going to keep this from me?" He asked calmly.

"Today, I've tried to tell you but you hung up on me."

"Wow."

"That's it?"

"Believe me I'm happy but I don't know what to do." He told me.

"Oh I forgot you are working things out with your wife." I couldn't expect anything from him. He has a family of his own but I wasn't going to be his fool. I grabbed my bag and walked back towards the house.

"Please wait Alyssa."

"Wait for what I'm done I can't do this anymore especially now have a good life. Be good to your wife from now on."

"Alyssa cut it out. Don't do this to me please can we talk." He pleaded.

"No Seunghyun go home." I unlocked my door then quickly went in but he pushed open the door. He followed me in every step I took he was right behind me.

"I'm sorry that things aren't different but I won't lie to you the truth is we are working on our marriage, the truth is I do love you I want to be with you but I have two little girls to think about. Now that you are pregnant I promise I will be here every step of the way. But this have to be our secret. I love you ok."

I nodded and he cupped my chin then kissed me gently. He my hair.

"I love you too. But I need to get in the shower."