Chapter 8

Our Secret

Seungri

10:41am

 

I didn't get the memo that we would leave the same day so I was really disappointed. I wanted to go see Alyssa but I see that's not going to happen. I got seated and looked out of the window to the cityscape afraid to leave. I looked over at sajangnim begging with my eyes to stay but he shook his head. 

"You have to work hard and in her last two months I will send you back only if you prove you are ready." He told me. 

"It was great just being this close to her. Thanks for not telling her."Even though it would've been better to see her. 

"You should be thankful for a lot. Like the fact that I'm talking to you." He shook his head. 

"I am. It means so much that you helped me." I told him. 

"This isthe last time I clean up your mess. And you have to step up even while you are in Seoul do some for her and the baby to show her that their are in your life."

"She doesn't think so?" That really shocked me that she would say that. 

"No she doesn't." 

"I know I need to try harder but I think I messed bad because I took it as a fling. I didn't know I would fall for her. She so special to me now I ruined two relationships."

"More than two you should go talk to your parents."

"It's first on my agenda when we get back." I knew this would be hard but time was running out fast. I would be having a baby soon and I was excited. 

 

Alyssa 

4:21pm 

 

I cut my phone back on and check my messages. My mom left a couple of messages but I wasn't going to call her back. A video message came in from him I had a feeling he was at the hotel with Mr.YG I thought I saw him when I left and verified it by this text. But it made me miss him a little. 

 

'Hey babe, I'm on my way back to Korea' he paused then looked away. 'I wish you were here with me. I know I messed up and I will make it up to you. I have been scolded all the way to LA. I really miss you.  I apologize I promise I'll do better. Ok babe before I get in trouble let me end this message. I'm boarding the plane now I love you and I love the baby. Goodbye.'

 

I rubbed my growing belly with a smirk. It would be great being a family with Seungri but it's more like a dream. But my only hopes were for him to be there. And his family to know of our son. I cleared my mind and looked online for a house. My phone rung it was my mom I knew I couldn't ignore her for long so I answered it. 

 

"Yes mom." I sighed. 

 

"I'm sorry I just get how you are going to manage this?" She asked. 

 

"Mom I'm ok." 

 

"Alyssa he's in Korea how is it going to work?"

 

"Mom we are figuring it out."

 

"Are you going to move there!" She yelled. 

 

"I don't know at this moment." I told her. 

 

"Alyssa you need to make the right decisions."

 

"Mom I already have a list of things I did wrong just by meeting him." I shook my head. 

 

"What does that mean?" She got upset. 

 

"It means I fell in love something you don't like me to do."

 

"Alyssa that's not true."

 

"You are trying to swap out the father my child with a replacement."

 

"What can he do for you?"

 

"A lot more than you know."

 

"I want to me him."

 

"When I have my baby you can."

 

"Alyssa I'm sorry if I came off wrong but you are my only child and I don't won't just anyone taking you away from me."

 

"Mom you have dad."

 

"I know I do but I only have one child."

 

"When he comes back I will call you for dinner. In a public place."

 

"What will I do?" She laughed 

 

"Goodbye mom."

 

"What are you having?"

 

"I am having a boy. I want to tell dad so don't say anything."

 

"Ok love you sweetie and I sent over some houses for you in your email."

 

"Thanks mom I will talk to you later."

 

"Goodbye."

 

I check out the houses and called a few to see if I would be able to see them anytime this week I need to be in my new house by next month. I thought about Seungri again so I wanted to send him a video message. I wish he could've gotten it but his plane ride would prevent it. 

 

'There's something I should tell you now. I am having a little boy and I'm not naming him after you," I knew he would hate that. "I accept your apology you should thank you Mr.YG because my mind was made up. I will try to co-parent that's all right now and I'm hoping that your wife and I get along well. And I hope I can meet your beautiful twins. I hope the best put of your situation and mines. Well I guess goodnight. Let's try to work harder together." I knew half of that wouldn't happen because once she found out she would probably go off on us both but I got myself in this situation. And now I have to deal with it.