Chapter 13

Our Secret

Chapter 13

Alyssa

2 weeks later

                       

Kwan had shown such progress that he was able to leave tomorrow and Seungri was flying in tomorrow. This was going to be a lot complicated than I intended. My mom was busy buying the car seat that he needed to go home in so I was at home making sure everything was perfect when both of my men came home. The next day, Seungri’s flight came in at 7 in the morning and he was on my doorstep an hour later. We went to hospital and went to the nursery and there Kwan was smiling, like he knew he was going home. The nurses handed me my baby and we headed to the front desk to sign his discharge papers and we went home.

            “So how long are you staying this time?” I asked Seungri as I got Kwan out of the car

            “A week at the most and then I got to fly out to Japan.” He said.

            “I understand,” I sighed. Even though I wish he could stay a little longer.

            “Look I won’t be back for 4 months and then I’ll have a month off and then I’ll come visit you,” He said, “That’s why I wanted to talk to you about moving to Korea so I can have better access to you but then you gave birth early and here we are.”

“But I don’t know Korean and my family is here.” I stated.

“I can teach you and you can always come back to visit.” He countered.

“Even if I say yes, I’ll have to wait at least a couple of months because I need to get everything together.”

“Just think about, please?” He begged.

“Ok I will”

The week came and went and Seungri was headed to Japan for some Bigbang concerts and I was left with Kwan, so I decided to head to my parents’ house. When I got there, my mom went immediately to pick up the baby.

“Where’s Seunghyun?” She asked.

“On his way to Japan,” I answered.

“So y’all are okay?”

“Yes ma’am, we are”

“That’s good,” She said.

“Where’s dad?” I questioned.

“In the basement,” She said. So I headed to the basement and found my dad watching tv.

“Daddy,” I said softly.

“Alyssa, what are you doing here?’

“The house seemed a little empty so I decided to visit.”

“Oh well, where is the baby?”

“Mom has him so come on up to see your grandchild”

So my mom decided that she wanted to cook for me before I left so I had a real southern dinner instead of take-out and while we were eating she asked what I plan to do now. When I responded that he wanted me to move to South Korea, my parents were shocked.

“But you don’t speak Korean” My mom said.

“He said he’ll teach me” I said.

“You’ll need somewhere to live; did he say something about that?’ My dad questioned.

“No, he didn’t but I said I would think about it and I wouldn’t be an ocean from him.” I said.

“Well, that’s sounds like a good idea” My dad said.

“If your dad agrees, then I say tell him yes.” My mom declared.

That was how dinner ended up and when Kwan and I got home, I called Seungri and I give him a yes for moving to Korea. He was ecstatic and he started with all the plans of getting me a two-room apartment and how he’ll pay for everything I need so I wouldn’t need a job. He truly seemed happy but I couldn’t help the nagging in the back of my mind.

 

Seungri

She said yes to moving here. I literally walked into the dorm’s living room with a huge smile on my face. Jiyong hyung asked me why I was happy and I told him why and all of them froze.

“What?” I inquired.

“Do you really think that is such a good idea?” Youngbae hyung said.

“Maknae, she’ll be in the same city as your wife and I worried about how that will play out? Daesung hyung said.

 That had a point but I’m sure everything will be okay. I hope.