Chapter 11

Our Secret
 
*Continued from last chapter
Seungri’s POV
 
            I started pacing and worrying because they said that the baby was coming and they couldn't stop it because her water broke. Her contractions were coming 5 minutes apart but I didn't go in there and see her in pain so I stayed in the waiting room. My members showed up after 15 minutes and they were worried and disappointed. I knew I had to face the music so I said hey and led them to some chairs.
            “So…” Jiyong started.
            “I know I screwed up” I said.
            “You weren't thinking, were you?” He said.
            “It was supposed to be a fling but feelings got in the way,” I stated.
            “You know they invented a nice little thing called a . You should have used one.” He yelled.
            “Hyung, keep your voice down. This is a hospital.”       
            “Maknae, this is not something that can go away. This can become a really horrible scandal.” Taeyang said who had been quiet until now.
            “She won’t say anything. She doesn't even want anything from me but to take care of that baby.”
            “Either way, you have 2 daughters and another coming soon and you still have to do your military service.” Daesung said.
            “I know and I am so sorry to you guys,” I apologized.
            The nurse came to the waiting room at that time and asked for me. She said Alyssa was awake and asking for me. I went into the room and there she was sweating and weak from the pain.
            “Hey, I didn't think you would have come,” Alyssa said.
            “Your mom called and said you were in here so I got on the first thing out of Korea but I had company.”
            “Who?”She asked.
            “My members,” I stated, “They found out when Dae hyung called Jiyong hyung and then they all meet me at Incheon airport.
            “It’s no longer our secret is it?” She said.
            “It’s turning out that way, isn't it?”
            “Owww” She shouted, grabbing on to my hand.
            The nurse walked back in with the doctor and they said she was fully dilated and it was time so they came in with someone from Neonatal and gave me some scrubs to change into. They told her to push and after about an hour and a half, he was here. He was so tiny. He was one pound even. They quickly rushed him to the NICU. He had a fifteen percent chance of living. When they told us that, I felt the air rush out of me but I had to be strong for her.
 
I quickly told my members what was going on and they said they would pray for him. Alyssa and I decided to name him Kwan. Now comes the hard part, hoping that he survives.