Chapter 6

Our Secret
 
Chapter 6
 
"Hey." I said dryly. I honestly didn't have no words or time for him. But I had no choice but to talk to him because of our son. 
"Hey babe. How are you in the baby?" He asked. 
"We're fine." I sighed. 
"I'm sorry baby I've been in Japan for my promotions for my new show so I couldn't make it to you." He explained. 
"Ok." 
"Alyssa don't do me like this please."
"Seung Hyun what do you want me to say?"
"You understand, that you love me and miss me."
"I understand. I love you and miss you." 
"That wasn't sincere." 
 
"But this is what you want to hear. Like you fed me what you thought I would want to hear. If you not going to take care of your responsibilities then don't. I don't care anymore. I got this on my own so  worry about the family that you still got because you lost me." I ended the call. I held back my tears I wasn't going to cry over him. I was too tired to even attempt to let a tear fall. I went to take a shower then I cut off my computer and my phone. 
 
Seungri 
 
8:21am 
 
Seungri
 
"Hey Hyung." I walked into sajangnim house to meet up with the rest of my members. We haven't seen each other since we have different schedules but its always good exchanging text and phone calls. 
"What did you do?" Sajangnim joked but this was very serious. 
"You remember the girl I was talking to when me and my wife separated." Sajangnim nodded and he began to monitor me. "She told me she is pregnant about two months ago and I don't know what to do."
"Wow."
"I don't know what to say or do. And now she's ignoring me."
"You have to talk to your wife. She needs to know so she won't be caught in the crossfire. This has to remain quiet this can't make it here or your career will be over." 
"Aah this is so much." 
"There is only one way to handle this."  
"Good morning." Jiyong Hyung came in and bowed to sajangnim first and the other members came in.
"Is something wrong?" I looked up at sajangnim and he was already facing me. I didn't know how to tell my Hyungs this I didn't want to let them down. 
"We were having a heart to heart since I rarely see little Seunghyun." I smiled at him sending my thank you and we started our meeting. 
 
12:45pm
 
I called her again. I knew she was up maybe finishing up work but she couldn't run from me for long. But she didn't answer. I was headed home to talk to my wife before it was time to pick up my girls from school.
 
 I pulled into the garage and practice what I would say to her.  I looked up and saw her standing in the door way with someone hands wrapped around her waist. I took out my phone and started taking pictures. My hunch was right I knew she was up to something but the fact that it was at our house. She didn't care that our neighbors could see.
 
Her lips around his, his hands rubbing up against her thighs. He pushed her back into the house and I knew what would happen next. I pulled out and headed back to sajangnim house. I honestly was lost for words and I didn't know how to take it. After telling him what I saw he sat there shock and in my head I was denying every word I said. I knew I couldn't point fingers but it still hurts. 
 
"Seungri, I know this bad but you have done you wrongs too. All that matters now is you two sit down and talk through your marriage. Or? You can prepare yourself because once you tell her she will file for divorce. And you will lose everything. My advice is install cameras, hire a private investigator. Because those business trips had more than business involved. But this is your own fault. You started something that you shouldn't. You are just as bad as her. Every man dreads the day when this happens but you have too much to take care of. Handle this like business don't let her know you know. Once you tell still pretend like you don't know anything until divorce court."
 
"I did hire an investigator three years ago but I never open the envelopes. I was afraid to."
 
"Well you need them now. I will call my lawyer to see if he can refer you to a divorce lawyer bring in those envelopes and we will look through them. I'm sending someone over now to install those cameras."
 
"Ok I will call her and let her know I can't pick up the girls." 
 
After calling I went home and watch them put everything in. They showed how to check it and I sent them on their way. I decide to take another trip away just to see what will happen while I'm gone. Sajangnim called me almost immediately. 
 
"Is everything ready?"
"Yes, I'm just waiting for her so I can leave for the states."
"No I need you to stay here. You can come stay with me for a while just tell her you are going to Japan."
"Thanks Hyung I'm packing up now."
 
 
Alyssa 
4:23am
 
Yesterday Seungri called me non-stop but he let up today so I thought. It's 4am and he is calling. But from his job like I wouldn't know It was him. I answered the phone this time.
 
"Seungri just leave me alone." I yelled. 
"This is not him. This is his boss." I felt so embarrassed especially since it was Mr. YG.
"I'm so sorry I-"
"No it's fine. I need to talk to you but I want it to be in person. I just made it here an hour ago do you have time to talk I leave at 12."
"You came all the way here to stay a couple hours."
"It wouldn't be good if I put you on a plane would it. There is a car waiting outside for you."
"Ok. I'm on my way."
 
We pulled up outside of the Embassy and the guard walked me in. We got on the elevator and went to the penthouse. I just kept thinking who stays for a day and rent a penthouse suite. Once we were in the room I could see YG sitting down at the take eating and my stomach began to rumble. I should've ate before coming but I didn't want to waste his time. 
 
"Are you hungry?" His guard asked me but I shook my head. He laughed then sat me down on the couch and went into the kitchen. Mr. YG got up and came over to me. He sat down on the ottoman and smiled brightly at me. 
"How far along are you?" He asked me. 
"Five months." I smiled. 
"So you know what you are having?" 
"Yes." The guard brought over a selection of fruits and two sandwiches. With grape juice. "Thank you." I smiled at him. 
"You don't want him to know." He nodded. 
"It's for my best interest." I told him. 
"He wants to be there he tried to come with me."
"He comes when I'm mad at him. That's the only reason he comes. Or if his relationship isn't going good. I don't want no part of Seungri."
"It's a little to late for that." He laughed. "But I didn't know of your pregnancy I was the reason he was in Japan."
"But you weren't the reason he didn't call to check on me or text me. He might have put you up to this just to get me to talk to him but I won't."
"This was my choice. He is my family so you are now my family. And the baby is my family I have to make sure my family is ok no matter what's going on. Especially with you being so far along its only four months left."
"And it will be another excuse. He had a fight with his wife so he can't come see me have the baby. Or I had promotions so I won't make it. This baby is not on his schedule. So he won't be apart of his life." I sighed. 
"So it's a boy." He smiled from ear to ear. "I know his parents would love to hear about this."
"I wish I could tell them. Our secret." Tears rushed down my face at the thought of my baby not knowing his grandparents. 
"His parents can be included. You don't even know if he told them. He told me."
"Because he knows I'm done with him." Yg handed me some tissue and I wiped my eyes. I told myself not to cry over him and what am I doing now.
"I know you are angry but looked at what you got into this was an married man he was always a married man so he can't help that he has another life."
"You are right." I sighed. 
"Give him another chance we will make this right."
"Thank you."