Chapter 2

Our Secret
I wasn't use to this pregnancy just yet or as aware as i wanted to be but i was in love with unborn already. Which made me think of Seunghyun. He didn't give me anytime to even get a word out so I'm feeling a little neglected. "Have you told him?" Leah brought me out of my trance. I looked around at all the different pictures hanging on the room wall of pregnant girls or the women with their babies. But neither picture had a dad, just the newborns with their moms. I held my head down in shame what am I thinking. "Did he deny you?" She asked concerned but I didn't want to have this conversation right now. "He doesn't know." I said dryly. "Why not?" She faced me I shook my head. "Not now." "Yes now you can't be stressed out no matter what's going on." "I just feel like he doesn't notice me anymore. And what happens when i tell him I'm pregnant would my baby end up like them?" I pointed at the pictures of the single parent families it was sad how some dads don't care about their children. "You have me if he doesn't help. I'm the Godmother I suppose to fill in." Before I could respond her phone rung and the doctor walked in and she walked out. _Leah_ Seungri called me so I rushed or the room scared that I might upset her. Yet it was kind of weird he called me.I'm surprised he has my number. "Yes?" I answered cautiously. "Hey where is Alyssa?" He asked but I knew I couldn't honesty answer that question. "She hurt herself so we had to go to the doctor." "Is she ok?" He freaked out which I wasn't expecting. "Oh yeah she is just sleep it wasn't serious. But i think she left her phone at home." "She hadn't been answering since our last call I thought she was mad at me." He sighed in relief. I laughed at the cuteness of the two of them. "She is perfect." "Ok tell her I hope she is better and I will talk to her soon." "I will " I deeply sighed then went back in. My heart was beating so fast and she was starting me down. "Ooooh look at my Godbaby awe!" I shierked putting a smile on her face. That was too close.