Prologue

Our Secret

 

            My name is Alyssa Jones and I have a huge secret. I'm 3 months pregnant with my married boyfriend’s baby. Who is my boyfriend? You ask; it’s Lee Seunghyun or Seungri of Bigbang. We met a year ago in New York when he was doing the world tour with Bigbang.

I had flown up to New York from Atlanta to see the concert with a couple of friends and that’s when I saw my favorite Korean boyband, Bigbang. After the concert, I was walking with my friends to get some food when I accidently bumped into someone.

“Hey,” the man said, “are you okay?”

I immediately recognized him as Seungri. I keep my cool and replied I was fine. My friends on the other hand were in the back giggling like little high school girls.

“Sorry for bumping into you like that,” he said.

“No, it was my entire fault,” I proclaimed.

            We both laughed at that.

            “I’m Alyssa,” I said.

            “I’m Seunghyun,” He said.

            After that meeting, we exchanged numbers and I found that he was staying in the States for another two weeks to sight see. So, I extended my trip for another week and made sure it was okay with my boss. Seungri and I hung out almost every day for those two weeks and we also decided to keep seeing each other.

            Nine months later, he told me he loved me and I gave my ity to him. That was also the night, which he told me he had a wife and two kids. He had a two daughters and a wife in Korea where he is from. I should have stopped seeing him then but I was too far in love with him to stop. We both agreed that I was his little American secret. Two months after that I found out I was pregnant with his child. He doesn’t know yet.