Purposely EVIL ....

Bad Boy Kris

 

But as he said that Soo jin appeared right next to him.I couldn't tell lay my feelings with her here BECAUSE ITS ABOUT HER.Lay ran up to me and grabbed   my hand while giving the other members the 'stay here and get her away from  us,' look.
 
"Lay I am s so sorr-"you said shakily but lay interrupted."Dont apologise I saw her ugly side I trust you and only you"Lay said as he hugged her tightly."Follow me and just accept what happens ok"Lay said as he pulled me towards the dorm.Everyone was there when I say everyone I mean Exo, my best friend and my enemy.
 
"Yuri go to your room and Kim go to yours"Lay said confidently."Also Soo jin you can't share Yuri's room I guess you will have to sleep on the couch"He said with a big smile on his.It seemed very awkward and everyone got up and hurriedly went to their rooms.Soo jin stood there staring at kris."Well you heard the man you sleep in the couch good luck"He said while winking at her.
 
"But Oppa, can I sleep in your room please pretty pleas-"Soo jin said.Kris interrupted her on purposely." First DONT Oppa me,Second no one enters my room not even my members"Kris said causally and walked out towards his room.
Soo jin opened Yuri's room and found her asleep with a blanket on her so then she took the blanket and closed the door knowing that in the morning,she will have a cold which is good for Soo jin but bad for yuri.(Poor yuri).
 
As yuri woke up by Lay touching her shoulders and vibrating them.
"Yuri-ah wake up Come we have to go practise.HURRY UP"Lay said happily."Oppa I ,I,I don't f feel well"You said weakly."Who will stay with you Kim really wants to come, and I don't think Soo jin will be a perfect choice"Lay said suddenly."I will take care of her."Said .... 
 
Wait for THe next chapter which is coming tonight at night lol stay tuned :))