My Gurl

Bad Boy Kris

 

ious
 
"Let me re fraise that,  You want my boyfriend to help you pick out dresses"Said Kim with a confident attitude. Everyone looked at her...  
 
Now
 
"So you two are dating"You said."Is that a problem"Kim said."It's just that you two dont-"You said "WE DONT WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN YOUR PROBLEM"Shouted Kim.
 
Chen put his arms around Kim's neck to calm her down."Yuri please don't"Chen said."Aww you look cute together"Said D.O
 
"You guys are awesome"Kris said as everyone turned around."Thanks Oppa"Said Kim as she ran to him and hugged him he hugged back."Yah get your hand of my girl"Chen shouted with jealousy.
 
Kim chuckled."Sorry Kim I didn't mean I am just mad you didn't tell me"You said.
 
"It's ok"Said Kim Happily."Kim lets go sit on the couch"Chen said.They both walked to the sofa and Chen put his arms around Kim."Your mine only"He whispered in Kim's ear.
 
"Guys what does Wo ai ni mean"Kim asked."It means I love you why?"Kris said.Chen smirked."Yah why didn't you tell me, do you love me that much"Kim teased." Yeah I do"Chen smiled.
 
"Kris can I talk to you for a second"You said while looked down."Erm me Erm I guess so .."Said kris.
Someone barged threw the door"YURI I AM SORRY"He shouted...
 
I UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY YAY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!