Class

Bad Boy Kris

 

Chapter 5
 
As you walked towards him, the was a motorcycle speeding your way, kris grabbed you by  the hand and pulled you to his chest.Kris looked at you."Do you like being in this position"Said kris."What no are you mad!"."Do I look like I am"said kris while putting a smirk on his face.You pushed him away from you Before you could say anything he walked away like nothing happened! You ran to class and apologised to the teacher for being late. You sat down at didn't even pay attention half way threw class you got a text."Who's phone was that I SAID PUT PHONES ON SILENT"Shouted the teacher!"I am sorry but I told them to text me if it was an emergency I think this is one"You said bravely.
You read the text message, You got up and pulled kris and walked out of the school. By the time you stopped you were standing by kris car ."QUICKLY OPEN IT AND DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL"You screamed.Kris never heard you shout at him so he did as you say. You got out of the car and rushed to the front desk when you were about to say something someone called your name."YURI,KRIS he's here"Bursted Lay.You and Kris ran to lay and saw him lying down on the bed in deep sleep."What happened"You said worriedly."He broke his hand but he is going to be alright in a few days he's just in deep sleep"said Chen trying not to show his emotions."Does he have to stay in the hospital"You said breathlessly."no, don't worry he'll be able to come with us after he wakes up, sorry for bothering you in school"Replied Baekhyun. We waited until he woke up. Kris helped him up and took him to his car everyone got in.As soon as we reaches the dorms Kai and Kris helped Xiumin up and took him to his room."Poor Xiumin"I whispered.I slept in his room to take care of him.