SHINee's Back (wink)

Bad Boy Kris

 

"KRIS"Shouted Kim.Kris looked behind him and saw yuri, yuri was a 4 steps away from the ground.Kris caught her in time.""Soo jin whispered to herself.'Accidentally' lay dropped his coffee on Soo jins lap  and just left to the kitchen.
 
"Yuri are you okay"Said Kris worriedly. Soo jin was so mad."OMG,Soo jin I heard that SHINee Is in the building Hurry THEY ARE GOING TO GO"Kim shouted as she looked at her phone. Soo jin ran to the door and opened it and zoomed past the dorms to reach the front desk."."Kim mumbled to herself.
 
"Kris take Yuri to her room and sit beside her, Tao go find a doctor"Kim Shouted.Kris helped Yuri to her room and kissed her on the check, get well soon clumsy"He said as he sat with both feet on the bed and a magazine in his hand,"It's fun taking care of someone."He said.
 
Now going back to Kim and Tao!
"Kim he is kinda busy he can't come"Said Tao frightened of what she was going to say."WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CAN'T COME"Kim shouted.Tao made a scared noise."Ani Tao I am just scared please dont hate me"Said Kim.
 
Next morning
 
"AGHHHH KRIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ET"You shouted feeling slightly better.Kris woke up and smirked."You have no idea what I did to you in your sleep"." YOU ET"You as you were throwing pillows at him."I AM JUT KIDDING CALM DOWN"Kris said as he stretched his arms.You walked outside your room and there he was standing next to the door, I haven't seen him in ages. "OPPA"You said as you ran to him."YURI. I missed you to much, I love you"Said...
 
LOOL you will be so surprised next chapter and sorry if its short I tried my best today school was tiring plz comment it will help me alot :)) 
Btw SHINee's not back sorry :(