FIGHT fight

Bad Boy Kris

 

Chapter 14
 
"YURI"Said henry.
You stayed silent.
"Yuri I am so sorry I didn't mean it"Said Henry.
 
Kris stood in front of You."If there's anything you want to say to her you have to go through me."Kris said seriously.
"Coward."Muttered Kris.
 
"What did you just call me"Said Henry."Oh you heard me."Shouted kris.
 
"yuri tell your jerk I am not interested in fighting him"Henry said as he walked out.Kris grabbed him and punched him right in the nose.
Henry didn't hesitate to fight back.One punch to the stomache and there goes kris.
 
Kris boiled with anger."STOP"You Cried.Kris didn't Listen and Got up at that moment Henry punched him in the face ASWELL.
 
Blood was dripping from his face.
Exo members helped kris up and tried to stop him.He grabbed henry and pushed him flying towards the wall.
 
"HENRY"You cried as you went to him.
 
Kris walked towards exo."I knew I made the wrong choice".He said as he Walked towards his room.
 
(4 hours later)
"Kris missed dinner Thats not like him"Chen said."Maybe he is sleeping"Said Kai".
 
"I'll check on him"Kim spoke.Kim got up and opened kris door.He was siting on his bed."Kris do you need any food are you hungry."Kim whispered.
 
The room was dark and silent.His phone revived a text message.He read it.He got up towards me."Dont let Yuri come close to me or my room.I trust you and Chen"Kris whispered and walked out.
 
I walked out with him where the light was he was full of dry blood.
 
"Oppa your-"Said Kim but kris interrupted her."I know"He whispered once again.He opened the door and walked out."I am going to follow him in case he goes somewhere stupid.
 
I followed him all the way to the hospital.He walked to a certain room and left the door open abit."Appa why,Don't do this ,don't do this for me."He cried.
 
"Kris"Kim said as she hugged him."I never knew.i am so sorry"Kim cried."They said that h he was going to die,please Don't tell anyone expect Chen , who is standing right there"Kris said.Chen walked towards us."So is this your new boyfriend."Chen said sadly.Kim hugged him and cried all over his chest."Kris's father is going to d d die"Kim said shailkly.
 
The doctor came."I am very sorry."WHATKim shouted.
 
"Kim "You whispered."GO GO NOW!"Kim breathed.She saw kris clutching his hands."I was just here visiting Henry."You whispered"Geez".
 
Chen pulled kris then ran.Kim ran after them.
 
(To the dorm)
Kris bashed the door open and rushed to his room.
 
"What happened"Suho said.
Everyone ignored Suho."I WANTED TO KNOW GASH"Suho shouted.
 
"Never leave me "Chen said.
"I never will"Kim said happily.
You walked in ...
 
 
THIS MAY BE THE STUPIDEST CHAPTER EVER  I tried my best :)