Trustworthy

Bad Boy Kris

 

"I will take care of her"Said Kris.You laid there with your eyes open wide and suddenly your jaw dropped.
 
Yuri's P.O.V 
What kris KRIS wants to take care of me.
IT'S HIS FAULT THIS HAPPENED TO ME UGH
Fine then ill just torture him
As long as he doesn't keep staring at me with those eyes 
GASH
 
END OF VIEW 
 
"Are you sure kris, It's hard work and I don't take you for that kind of hard working person."Lay whispered as if he was scared of kris."You make me sound like this old Grammy that sits, eats and farts all day I think one little person I can handle"Kris said with a dirty look.Lay walked out of the room to afraid to answer back.
 
        After 10 mins they all finally left
Kris got up and grabbed a blanket covering you and making sure your warm.He put his hand over your forehead and noticed you had a fever."k kris h help me p p please"You whispered."Yuri, what's wrong tell me"Kris replied with a worried face.
 
" I I I love -"You said but you where interrupted by the door bell.Kris went outside the room and opened the door.There stood Soo jin."Oppa I heard that Yuri-ah was sick poor thing do you need any help"Said Soo jin with her eyes widened.Kris shut the door in face."Help my "Kris whispered to himself.He came Back and look at you."Why would someone want to hurt you, Yuri you are one confused woman"Said kris as he sat down at looked at you. 
 
Kris's P.O.V 
What was she going to say 
What does she love 
Ah she wanted me to cook for her
Now I get it (Kris you don't get it hi readers :))
 
END OF VIEW
 
Kris woke up had a feeling that someone was touching him.Well you were touching his knees so wake him up."C c cold"You whispered.Kris held both of your hands to warm you up."What are you doing"Said Tao.Kris didn't care what Tao thought he just wanted you to get better so he can tease you."She was cold so I thought I'd warm her"Said kris.
Tao believed him and told every one not to come in because you were sleeping.
 
"Oppa, What are you doing.Why were acting so weird last time"Said Soo jin confused."I said DONT CALL ME OPPA AND GET OUT BEOFRE YOU REGRET IT"Shouted Kris."B b but Oppa"Said Soo jin. Kris got up held her by the wrist and went into the living room, he threw her on the couch hard not caring if she got hurt."I warned you"Said kris.Kim wanted to laugh so badly but something caught her attention.She saw someone coming out of the room and was going to fall."KRIS"Kim Shouted and he turned around and ....
 
Sorry if its short and sorry if its crappy I tried by best to make it funny ;))