Payback time

Bad Boy Kris

 

 Chapter 4
"YAH what are you guys doing"shouted Tao as the other members barged in to see." I can explain"You Bursted out."Please do"said Kai."You know what I'll leave you guys with kris so he can tell you"You suggested as you made a fist and gently punched kris in the arm. You walked and turned around kris gave you the ' don't leave me here by myself ' look , but you know better, you left him to suffer typical Yuri. 
"Hey look I am Sorry for what happened back there, I thought I could teach you Chinese it would help you since your learning about china"said kris.
Yuri's P.O.V 
What has he got up his sleeve.
Maybe am over reacting.
Learning a language can't be harmful can it?
"Okay"You replied. 
"Ok say 'wo ai ni' it means hello"Said kris.
"Wo an ni"You said hopelessly."no wo ai ni repeat it wo ai ni " said kris.
"Wo ai ni, wo ai ni "You said.
(Wo ai ni = I love you )
" I'll get going to school , need a lift" Whispered kris. " actually yes please" You whispered back.
Yuri's P.O.V
This is going to be fun hahahahha.
I walk outside with kris and step inside his car.
"Oppa, I forgot my phone can I borrow yours for a second"you said while smiling.
"The things I do for you"kris mumbled. Sure why not."kamsamida" You replied.
You took out his phone found a girls name and sent a message saying 'i love you so much i had to tell you' snd closes everything and gave him his phone back. " We're here"said kris focused on the parking spot. When you and him got out a girl came running out of no where And stopped infront of kris."Oppa do you really love me"she said.I couldn't help but chuckle abit."What where did you get that idea from"kris said but smiled. I at least thought he would be A little but pissed off."Oppa you sent me a message not long ago"she said happily."ah that my band mate thought it would be funny to play a prank ,sorry that Wasn't from me"said kris smoothly. "But I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Yuri"."Nice to meet you , you are lucky to be dating him "she said and walked away.You turned to kris"You jerk" You said while walking towards him...