Boyfriend?

Bad Boy Kris

 

 
 
 
ious
 
Kim Saw Yuri and Henry with Soo jin and Kris...
 
Now!
 
"Unnie is that kris from exo OMG,Wait IS THAT HENRY."Said a girl."LOOK THERE'S EXO BEHIND THE TREE"Shouted the other.
 
Your P.O.V 
 
Exo Behind a tree?
What is she talking about
WAIT EXO BEHIND THAT TREE
OH THEY BETTER EXPLAIN
IS KIM IN THIS
 
End of view
 
Exo ran the other side while kris ran towards the building and went to the dorm.Henry grabbed You by the hand and went the same way as Kris,But not to EXOS dorm but to his.
 
"Are you ok"Said henry.I nodded."Speak say anything"He said worriedly.I stood there quietly."GOD DAMN IT SPEAK"Henry shouted.
" I h have to g go"You said and ran outside the building."Yuri wai-"Said henry as he noticed you weren't there anymore.
 
Kris stayed in his room while everyone was in the living room."Explain NOW"You said.
"Y yuri w we"Said Sehun but he was interrupted by Kim."We have nothing to say"Kim said with a serious face.She got up and went to her room, Chen followed her." what's up with her"You said while looking at the members.
 
(door bell)
 
"PIZZAS HERE PIZZA HERE'S OPEN THE DOOR YOU NITWIT"Said Xuimin.
 
(Let's go to Chen and Kim)
 
"What's wrong"Chen said as he sat down on your bed wrapping his arms around your waist."Yah I am still not your girlfriend"Kim said with a half smile.
"Do you want to babe"Chen chuckled.
 
The word babe already stared to warm kims heart.Chen came closer and kissed you on the forehead."I want you to be mind and only mine"He said."I will if you answer one question what does Wo ai ni mean"Kim said with a straight forward face."Yah, You just ruined the moment"Chen said With a sad face."What moment you mean this"Kim said while kissing him on the lips.
 
We both laid down on the bed and slept( must be all the tiredness)
Kim slowly opened her eyes wanted the moment not to be over.
 
"Your Finally awake"Said Chen."Why didn't you wake me up"Kim said with a confused face."We'll Erm.. You were sleeping"Said Chen scratching the back of his neck.
 
Kim and Chen walked out of the room noticing you and Kai,Suho,Kris and Sehun where already awake.
 
"Ah Chen, can you help me with these dresses"You said with a smile on your face."Sure"Chen said.Kim grabbed his arm and pulled him back."You want him to help you pick out dresses"Kim said with a dirty look.
 
"What's your problem"You asked.
"Let me re fraise that,  You want my boyfriend to help you pick out dresses"Said Kim with a confident attitude. Everyone looked at her...