Like or Hate

Bad Boy Kris

 

Yuri ran to the door and opened it she ran outside the dorm, when she was outside the SMtown building she stopped running.
 
Tears filled her eyes, she wanted to scream so badly but couldn't. She just realised that Kai was running after her.He pulled her to his chest and she didn't move but kept crying."Kris is just being a jerk he didn't mean it when he shouted at you please don't cry do it for me"Kai said smoothly."I am so sorry I c can't control my emotions"You said while clutching onto his shirt.He put his arms around you and kept comforting you until you stopped crying.
"Stop crying"Kai laughed as he tickled you to death.You laughed at hugged him.Kai saw reports coming he pulled you into the building and went up to the dorm.Kris saw you and looked away.His hand was still bleeding. Exo headed for bed which means leaving you with kris alone in the living room.
 
You suddenly got up and went to kris's room got a plaster and ran to the living room. You sat beside Kris and opened the plaster and gently placed it on his hands."Don't get hurt ever again"You whispered in his ear.He suddenly gave you a little peck on the cheek which surprised you."Good night Yuri"Said Kris.You got up to check in Kim and she was asleep,you went back to the living room and started watching tv and bit by bit you started falling asleep.Kris didn't really sleep he had to check up on YOU but you were asleep.He picked you up and placed you on your bed and left.You woke up first thing in the morning .There was a letter on your desk(strange) you opened the letter and read it.
 
(The letter)
 
You owe me big time
         Love kris xoxo (see what I did there xoxo = Exo lol sorry ill shut up ;))
 
The moment you read that you just realised you slept in the living room and woke up here. You laughed and got up, You saw him standing there talking to your friend but why.(It's not kris just letting you know ^~^)
 
 
I am so sorry if its short ill try to make it longer next time :)