Enemies!!!

Bad Boy Kris

 

"Yah, what do you think your doing"You said while crossing my arms.Chen removed his hands from the wall, giving Kim space."Erm... I was just talking to Chen is there a problem"Said Kim embarrassed."Where's everyone"You said quickly changing the subject."They are out why"Chen whispered.Right at that moment Kris and the others walked in with this girl that look so Familiar to you."Oh hi Yuri long time no see"As she said so innocently.
 
Yuri's P.O.V
NO it can't be no no no. This isn't happening .I feel like crying.
 
"S soo jin"You said weakly."Dae"Soo jin said while smiling at kris.
We are enemy's for heavens sake no she can't ruin my life no not now and not ever I ,I, I HATE  HER!
"Why don't you and Soo jin cook together since all of us are hungry"Kris suggested with a smile on his face."I guess so come on yuri"Said Soo jin happily.Yuri walked to the kitchen and Soo jin followed her.
 
While yuri opened the stove Soo jin purposely pushed a glass in he floor, all of them heard and came rushing to the kitchen."Unnie be careful, are you alright?"Said Soo jin in a fake worried face."Clumsy"Kris mumbled. Lay was confused he saw what Soo jin did but didn't understand.After You heard kris say clumsy you ran out and bumped into Soo jin in purposely.(You bad girl Kekekeke)
"Ooh did I do something wrong opaa"Soo jin said that while looking at kris.After you calmed down a bit you went into the living room."Oppa where will I be staying at"Soo jin said while touching his cheeks."Erm since where are all boys,you get to share with yuri"Said kris not caring about anything but his phone."WHAT I AM NOT SHARING WITH THAT BITC..."You stopped noticing that all eyes where on you.
"I mean you can have my room ill sleep somewhere else"You said while controlling your temper."Where are you going to sleep, the couch isn't that conferrable."Sais Tao looking concerned." I Wasn't planing in sleeping on the couch, I was talking about outside.You turned around wearing your outside clothes and opened the door and stepped outside while slamming the door.Lay followed you and so did Chen,Suho,Kai and finally d.o.
That only leaves 7 members left they also wanted to follow but kris gave them the 'stay here or else' look. Kris got up and walked to his room and closed the door. "YURI ,YURI"Shouted Lay while running to you the other members followed."We want to stay with you "Said lay while trying to catch his breath and so did the others.But as he said that ...
 
I am so sorry guys I had school and it was pissing me off so that's why I couldn't update here ill make 2 chapters tomorrow to make it up :)