Guest

Bad Boy Kris

I woke up and saw some jacket around me, then I looked up and there he was the jerk.

"Yah, hurry up and give me my jacket,"Kris whispered."Why did you put it around me, and how long were you standing there,"You replied."You looked cold and there was no extra blankets,"Kris whispered loudly.He got up and grabbed the jacket from her and left."ert"You mumbled.

You got up and went to the kitchen made soup by the time Xiumin got up went to the kitchen and sat, you were finished."So, what are you cooking,"Said Xuimin. You looked at him and raised a brow."Didn't I tell you stay in bed"You said as you poured the soup in a bowl and gave it to him."I know but the room is to stuffy,also the doctor said fresh air"Laughed Xiumin."Aish this boy"I whispered."Oppa, can I bring a friend since you guys are all, Erm you know guys"You replied. "YH sure, as long as she isn't a crazy fan"Said Chen appearing out if nowhere."Ani, she is a fan but she would do anything to make you happy"You questioned."I'll go pick her up and when she comes here be nice make sure you scream that in kris's ear"You said as you opened the door.

You ran to her house and knocked on the door.She opened the door."Yah come on your going to be staying at the SMtown with exo but please Dont shout, talk to them like normal people ok now go pack your things"You said.When she was ready , we ran up to their dorms and knocked on the door."Hey Yuri , and this must be your friend, Hi I'm Sehun and you are ..."Said Sehun." I'm Kim,"Whispered Yuri's friend. Sehun let them in and closed the door,he stepped back and all of exo said"Annyeonghaseyo We are one We are Exo".Kim stepped forward and bowed.You took her to a room and put her bags on the bed."Be right Back I need to talk to them just unpack"You said gently."Yuri where's the bathroom"Kim whispered."Straight and then turn left"You replied.Kim listened to Yuri's directions and on the way she saw Kris."who are you,"Kris said in a dark tone."Annyeonghaseyo I am Kim Yuri's best friend"She said with a smile on her face."Is that so"Kris said while walking towards the living room where everyone was.

He grabbed Yuri by the wrist and took her to his room once again."Who are you to bring someone in this dorm without me knowing HUH"Kris said trying to control his anger."I told all the other members ,but you were outside"Said Yuri frightened.This was the first time Yuri was scared of Kris.Kris banged his hand on the wall which made a big hole and his hand started to bleed but he didn't care."GET OUT NOW"He Shouted not caring if the other members heard his voice.