CHAPTER 8

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

As I promise to yummybunny123 , I update 2 chap!!!

Thanks for the comment.You're the first.Kamsahabnida! *bows down*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tuesday*            

         "Teacher,is there any competition that I can take?My specialities are sprinting and high jump."you said.You're at the teachers room asking for any available competition.The teacher check her document and nod at you.

"Team Violet Blue need another participants for high jump and sprinting.You wanna join them?"the teacher ask you.You nod your head."I'll take it."you said.You write your MIKKI at the paper and give it to her and thanked her."You need to practice now.Please get into the gym for your high jump."she said before you leave the teachers room.You nod your head and headed to the gym.

              You enter the gym and startled at the people.It's Daehyun,JongUp and Zelo! You try to calm down.From what you heard,the leader of Violet Blue is Daehyun.So,that's mean you must to meet him.You walk towards Daehyun.Zelo and Jongup look at you.

              You tap his shoulder making he turn look at you.His eyes widen a little for a moment but return to its original.You give him the paper that says you're going to participate high jump and sprinting."So.You're going to participate in high jump and sprinting?Can you show us what are you capable of?Warm up first."Daehyun beeing the mature guy said.You warm up your body first.You know that Zelo,Jongup,Daehyun and the other students keep watching you since just now but you just ignore it.Since you already wear your sports attire since at home,you didn't need to change your clothes.You just wear 3/4 stretchy track bottom and simple sports top.Although you just wear those clothes,you look very beautiful at their eyes.

               You prepare to jump at 4 metre since it's the average height.You take off your sunglasses making the students gasped.You take a deep breathe and sprint towards the pole.You jump as high as you could and you succes!All the students in the gym clap for you.(there's only Violet Blue in the gym.)."You were great just now.Your body position is among the best."Daehyun said."You can compete at the Sports Day."he said.You nod your head and continue to practice.

               "Woah.I didn't know that she was that great.She difinitely will beat those guys down.This is the first time I see her without glasses."Jongup said to Zelo.He just nod his head watching your practice in awe."Jongup!Zelo!Get up and practice!"Daehyun shout."Ne hyung."they said and started to practice for high jump too.

            

*At the field -Wednesday*

 

               "Preeett!!!!!!!!"the whistle whistled.You sprint as fast as you could.You are at the running track practicing for sprinting.You are competing with another 3 girls.You ran as fast as lightning and get the first place.All the Violet Blue clap their hands.They were awed with your peformance.Some of the other team also stop by to look at your sprintning.Yongguk,Himchan and Youngjae stand next to Daehyun watching you sprinting.Their mouth hang open in awed.

              "Who is she?I never saw her here.She's hot."Himchan said.Why not??You aren't wearing your sunglasses and you just wear your mid thigh shorts and sports singlet.You tied your hair into ponytail making you look even more gorgeous.

              "I won't tell you guys but she's good right?Close your mouth,hyungs.You're embarassing me."Daehyun said.He walk to you and give a cup of drink.His hyungs walk away from the place and continue to practice.You take it and thanked him.You wear your jacket and sunglasses.You sit at the nearest bench you can find.

               You and Daehyun already kindda friendly towards each other since yesterday.Zelo and Jongup too.You watch Zelo and Jongup compete with another two guy in 400x4 meter.You didn't cheer at them like the other fangirls do but watch them in silence instead.

              "Are you an athelite at your previous school?"Daehyun sit next to you.You scoot away a little.You don't want to make gossip.The fangirls really sensitive if you're close with BAP.

              "You can say so."you said and sip at the drink Daehyun gave just now.You watch Zelo winning the first for the running and Jongup the second.Zelo and Jongup walk towards you.Zelo high fived with you and you congrated him."I wish you two did your best for this Saturday."you said.They nod their head."I wish you do your best too."Zelo and Jongup said almost at the same time.

 

               Someone hug you from the back suddenly."Mikki!!You were so awsome just now!"Hyojin squealed.After a few seconds,she notice that you're with Daehyun,Jongup and Zelo."O..ouh.Anyeong."she bow a little at the guys.Hyojin pull you away from them for a moment."When did you friends with those guy?"she ask.*Yesterday.They're friendly though.Their hyungs are the bastards.*you thought to her.She nod understanding.*Kaja.*you pull her towards those three.She sit next to you.

             "Anyeong.Hyojin ibnida.Sorry for the sudden action just now."Hyojin bow."Kwenchana.I'm Jongup by the way."he held out his hand.Hyojin shook it."Zelo's the name."Zelo bow a little."Daehyun."Daehyun said."Oh.I know you."Hyojin smile at you."Know??What's that mean?"Jongup ask her."I once meet him before.Me and Mikki."she said."Ouh.."the two said and nod their head.

              "It's your time to sprint."Daehyun said.You nod your head.You took off your sunglass and your jacket.When you take off you sunglass,you instantly hang your head low making it's hard to look at your eyes.You continue to practice untill the school ends.

*Thursday*

 

               You can see many canopies been build at the field.This is the last day to practice since tomorrow,the teachers said to take a rest for the big event on Saturday.

 

*We will meet tomorrow,TeenTop.Wait ok?*you thought.You smile suddenly when the thoughts of Chihoon will watch you compete this Saturday.Daehyun nodge you making you snapped away from your thoughts.Your face instantly turn to the emotionless one.

"Why did you suddenly smile?"Daehyun ask.You look at him.*Nothing.*you thought.His eyes widen in suprised."Di..did you just talk in my mind??"he ask in disbelieve.You look at Hyojin.

*! I forgot that they don't know about that!*you curse.You look back at Daehyun and nod your head.

*I can do that.It's a gift from my genes.*you thought.Daehyun veerrry slowly,nod his head.

"Aahh...I...I see.."he said.

 

                "Why is your face like you just look at a ghost??"Zelo and Jongup attack Daehyun from behind with a brotherly hug.You rarely see the three oldest this week.*Maybe they're busy with the Sports Day.*you thought.You firstly thought that Zelo is the kind that don't give a damn about anything.But when you get to know him,he's very friendly and talkative.Just like Daehyun.

                 "Maybe he's suprised by Mikki's abbility to talk to people's mind."Hyojin said.You just nod your head.The two of them startled."Ouh..you two also didn't know."Hyojin sheeplessly said.

*I can talk in people's mind if I look to their eyes.But they can't heard it if I block them.*you thought to Zelo and Jongup.Their eyes wide even bigger."Woah...Daebak."Zelo said with mouth wide in awe.Jongup nod his head vigorously.You chuckled at their cuteness.

                 The bell rings showing it's recest time.You and Hyojin go to the canteen and buy your ussual lunch.You and Hyojin didn't dare to eat with BAP because there's Yongguk,Himchan and Youngjae.It's not like you scared of them,you are to annoyed to fight with them.You always give up if you fight with them.If you didn't do like that,someone will die that day.Trust me.You're too scary if you can't control your anger.

 

*Friday*

              You flip the paper searching for your opponents name.Today,the teacher give you all to rest since tomorrow is going be a big day.The teachers don't want to make the students too tired.They might faint due to the tiredness later.You caught L.Joe's name and you instantly open that page.It's the page where they compete between schools not between teams.

 

                                                       SPORTS DAY

                                       BETWEEN SCHOOLS

                                                   BOYS

                                              RUNNING 400X4 

FIRTS LANE             L.JOE,RICKY,CHUNJI,BARO                              (TOP ACD)

SECOND LANE         ZELO,YOUNGJAE,HIMCHAN,DAEHYUN           (TS ACD)

THIRD LANE            YUNHO,XIA,ONEW,KEY                                     (SMHIGH)

FORTH LANE           JS,MIR,THUNDER,YOSEOB                                (CUBEHIGH)

 

 

                                                         RUNNING 200X4

 FIRTS LANE           JOON,JOKER,AJ,GO                                            (CUBEHIGH)

 SECOND LANE       KEN,LEO,N,CAP                                                     (TOP ACD)

 THIRD LANE          TAEMIN,JONHYUNG,JAEJOONG ,YOOCHUN     (SMHIGH)

 FORTH LANE         JONGUP,HIMCHAN,*KHAN,LIHUN                         (TS ACD)

             

                                                              HIGH JUMP

                           1  ST                                 NIEL                                     (TOP ACD)

                           2  ND                             YONGGUK                                (TS ACD )

                           3  RD                               MINHO                                   (SMHIGH)

                           4  TH                          DONGWOON                               (CUBEHIGH)

                           5  TH                                CNU                                        (TOP ACD)

                           6  TH                               ZELO                                        (TS ACD)

                           7 TH                            CHANGMIN                                  (SMHIGH)

                           8  TH                             SEUNGHO                                  (CUBEHIGH)

 

                                                            SPRINT     100 M

 

                 FIRST LANE                           *JIMIN                                      (TS ACD)

                 SECOND LANE                       DOJOON                                     (CUBEHIGH)

                 THIRD LANE                          MINHO                                       (SMHIGH)

                FOURTH LANE                        CHANGJO                                   (TOP ACD)

                                            

                                                         BETWEEN TEAMS

                                                           HIGH JUMP

                 1 ST                                  *JUNGKOOK                                   (TEAL GREEN)

                 2 ND                                      ZELO                                          ( VIOLET BLUE)

                  3 RD                                   *MINHYUK                                    (SCARLET RED)

                 4 TH                                     HIMCHAN                                   ( GOLD YELLOW)

                 5 TH                                   *RAP MONSTER                            (TEAL GREEN)

                 6 TH                                    JONGUP                                       (VIOLET BLUE)

                 7 TH                                     YONGGUK                                    (SCARLET RED)

                 8 TH                                     YOUNGJAE                                  (GOLD YELLOW)

 

          "Hey,whatcha reading at??It's time to lunch."Hyojin shake you.You close the paper and follow her.*I wish they did their best.SMHIGH and CUBEHIGH are very competive.*you thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, I put  * at some of the names.

Its the name of the students at the school.

There's Rap Monster,Jungkook and Jimin right??

You can imagine their face if you want or you can just use their 'real' face.

I mean, that's BTS right??

Just,they are not the kingkas at their school.Just athelites ok??

 

Keep reading and keep commenting ok??

ILY<3 <3