CHAPTER 36

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              You look at the photos of you, Teen Top and BAP at Jeju take by Min Jun. You smile when you saw some funny pictures that Ricky , Changjo and Zelo did. Suddenly, you stop at a transparent envolope. You take out those photos and gasp. Your eyes are widen O__O

It's the picture of you sleeping on Daehyun's shoulder while he sleep on your head in the airplane. You forgot that Min Jun sit beside you that day. The next picture is Daehyun hugging you at the Chenjiyeon waterfall. "Since when you capture this??" you mumble. There's photo of Daehyun wearing you the necklace, Kris spin you around, you kiss Daehyun at the waterfall.

"I'm just calming him down." you pout.

There also photo of Daehyun dive in the water, he hug you in water and so on. "Wow. I really don't know you capture all of this photos." you mumble. "Thank you btw." you smile.

                Chihoon knock your door and peeked in. His eyes widen and smile. "You're ready??" he ask. You keep the photos in your box and nod. "Yeah. I'm ready." you said. "You really look beautiful my princess." he said and kiss your forehead. "Thank you oppa." you said.

                  You held his hand and walk down the stairs. Your eyes widen when you saw Daehyun in his tuxedo beside the other BAP. He is so freaking handsome.

 

                 BAP's eyes widen when they saw you elegently walking down the stairs. Their mouth agape especially Daehyun's. He slowly get to you and kiss your temple. "You're really beautiful." he said. You blush and thanked him.

                 "Shall we??" he held out his hand. You grab it and walk towards the car. Chihoon be the driver while the other BAP ride Yongguk's car. The car arrive at the school and you get out from the car with Daehyun walking through the red carpet. When the main door opened, the music stopped and everyone look at you and Daehyun. They were awed by the beautiful couple.

                    You and Daehyun get to the dance floor and he grab your waist. You two dance follow the flow of the slow song. He stare deeply in your eyes. "You're really beautiful." he said. "You have said it for countless time now." you said and smile. "My boyfriend is handsome." you compliment him. "Thanks. " he said.

                    "Actually, I never confess properly at you." he said. "yeah." you said. "So...Lee Yeon Ju, can you be my girlfriend?" he ask. You nod your head and smile. "Sure." you said. Daehyun smile and slowly lean in and kiss you. BAP and Teen Top saw that and cheer for both of you. You blush when you break the kiss.

                    L.Joe watch you two with sad eyes. Chunji tap his shoulder. "Don't worry. You and I are the same.No partner." he said. L.Joe smirk. "Be my partner?" he ask Chunji making him widen his eyes. "Hell no." he said and flick L.Joe's forehead. "I'm gonna find a partner." Chunji said and walk away.

                     You and your friends enjoy the prom night with a blast. *We still have a year more to go to college.* you smile and hug Daehyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....that's the ending. Really sorry for the messed story.

It's kindda run from the real concept of this story.

But hey..I finished it right??

Hope you enjoy this fic.

I really appreciate your supports.

Hugs and kisses from me.

Muahh!!!! :*** <3 <3 <3

 

If you think this story is great, please upvote ok ??

Love ya!!! Hwaiting!!!
Now I'm gonna finished my He's my crybaby.