Changes?/Need A Little Help

The Dancer Next Door

It was a day in practice and Christine and Peniel are working on their waltz routine. Until Chunji and his dance partner, Nana showed up at the studio. Peniel gave Chunji a death glare.

"What are you doing here?" Peniel said in a cold voice.

"Oh, and thats how you greet your fellow competitor." Chunji said. 

"You didn't answer my question" Peniel was about to give Chunji a piece of his mind but Nana gets in between them before things get any worse.

"The reason why we're here it's because the Korean Ballroom Showdown rep wants us to come to you guys to talk to us about something" Nana said.

"I hope it's something good I guess" Christine said. Then a guy in a suit comes into the studio and bows.

"Good afternoon, my name is Soohyun and I am one of the reps for the Korean Ballroom showdown. The reason why I have you guys gather here it is because I am here to talk to you guys about changing one of your guy's routines" Soohyun said. The pairs looked at eachother and wonder what he means by changing one of their routines.

"Wait, changing one of our routines?" Chunji asked.

"Yes, because this year the head of the competition wants to change things up. He wants you guys to trade one of the dances that you guys are doing."

"Which is?" Chunji and Peniel asked the same time.

"Peniel and Christine, instead of doing the Tango , you two are going to do the Paso Doble. Chunji and Nana, instead of doing the Paso Doble, you two will be doing the Tango." Soohyun said. Christine gets confused on whats going on.

"Wait a minute, each pair gets assigned to what type of dance for each routine?" Chirstine asked.

"Actually no, each pair chooses the three dances that they are the strongest at. This year, the head of the competition decided to make things challenging by having each pair have two types of dance be the strongest and one type of dance that is their weakest."

"But sir, me and my partner just got done with our Tango routine. Does he expect us to learn another routine and squeeze in two others in 3 months?" Peniel asked.

"I hate to say that I agree with Peniel" Chunji said.  No matter how much Chunji and Peniel hated each other, they will agree with eachother at one point.

"Don't worry, the head decided to add another month for you guys so you all have plenty of time to rehearse. So good luck to you all" Soohyun left the studio. Peniel and Chunji come face to face.

"You better watch out Peniel cause we're going to become fierce and you and your very hot partner specifically you will lose again." Peniel stares at Chunji like he has fire in his eyes. Aside from them, Christine and Nana are having a girl to girl conversaton.

"Me and Christine are going to beat you guys this year" Peniel said with determination.

"Pffft! as if! C'mon Nana lets get back to our studio" Chunji grabs Nana's wrist and drags her back leaving the studio.


Peniel stares off of space. Christine tries to snap him out of it but he is still staring.

"Peniel, are you okay there?" Christine waves her hand up and down on Peniel's face. 

"Christine, all I know is that this will be hard." Peniel finally spoke.

"Why?"

"Because the Paso Doble is the weakest point for me"

"How is this hard for you. You are a professional dancer and you can't dance to that?

"Anyways lets put our Waltz routine to the side and work on the Paso Doble then" Peniel and Christine start working on the routine but they struggle on the movements and how to approach it. Peniel thinks that they really need help so he takes out his phone and dial in a number.

"Peniel, who are you calling?" Christine asked. 

"My friend Kiseop" Peniel finally got Kiseop on the phone.Peniel expalins to Kiseop the situation.  After the conversation, Peniel hangs up.

"Kiseop is a professional dancer and he is really famous world wide so I called him up to help us" Moments later Kiseop arrived at the studio. Peniel and Kiseop man hugged.

"It's been a long time since I saw you bro" Kiseop said.

"I know, oh this is my new dance partner Christine" Peniel introduced Kiseop to Christine.

"Ohhh, named after the main character of The Phantom Of The Opera" Kiseop grabs her hand and kisses it making Peniel a little jealous. Christine blushes.

Peniel tells Kiseop he needs to do what he needs to do "Anyways lets get working" Kiseop explains to Christine and Peniel the things they have to do in order to do the routine.

"Okay Peniel, listen closely. The dance in general is really difficult because it is a really intense dance and its one of the hardest dance that you and Christine will ever do." Kiseop shows Peniel what he means by using Christine as an example.

"When you guys dance, you have to be literally close to your partner like this" Kiseop pulls Christine really close to his face. Christine pushes Kiseop off because of how close they are to each other. "Whoah whoah and whoah, I have to be that close to him." Christine gets mad at the fact that she has to be that affectionate to Peniel for the routine.

"Can you stop complaining, this is how the dance is okay"

"Why do you have to be rude!"

"Hey, I'm not here because I'm forced to. Now c'mon lets get to it" Peniel and Christine tries to do it and Kiseop helps them through out the whole day.


Hey guys I'm back. I did my All State Choir Audition yesterday. I was really nervous when I got into the room. When I was on my way, my mom got lost and my sister was going crazy to the point that I was getting nervous even more. When I arrived at the school, I was late so I didn't really have the time to calm down and let all the nerves out. I went in and screwed up the second song because I came in late but I did okay on my audition. Well at least I got to have that experience and I learned something from it.

Anyways keep commenting, subscribing and voting:) Also don't forget to request for an idol to appear in the story.