Date Went From Hell

The Dancer Next Door

Christine's P.O.V

Dress check, makeup absolutely pefect, shoes matched!! After 3 hours worth of dance practice with Peniel, I can finally go on a date with Aron.

1323613341_290291969_8-party-wear-dresse

lace_20white_20cute_20high_20heel_20shoe

As I put the finishing touches of my outfit with jewelry, I heard the door bell ring. I walked to the front door, still putting on my earrings. When I open the door, I saw a guy who has a face like an angel.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi, um you look like you are in a hurry to go somewhere. Should I stop by later?" The angelic guy said.

"Oh no, its fine what do you have here?"

"It's a welcome basket for you. I'm Kevin by the way." Kevin hands her the gift basket.

"It nice to meet you, I'm Christine"

"I know who you are, my coworkers talked about you on how you are so hardworking and that you won every case."

"Thank you, so where do you live"

"I live a floor below you, I decided to drop off the gift basket before I head to work."

"Alright and thank you for the gift basket"

"You are so welcome" Kevin left. I put the gift basket on the kitchen counter and wait for Aron to come.

The door bell rang, I walked to the front door. When I opened the door, this time it's Aron who looks so y with that suit on.

Aron whistled "Wow, you look amazing"

"Aww Aron don't make me blush" I playfully hit his arm.

"Shall we?"

"Yes" I linked arms with Aron, we walked to Aron's car. He opens the car door like a gentlemen.

"You sure know how to treat a lady" I said blushing.

"When I'm with you" Aron got inside of the car and drove off.


We arrived at a luxurious restaurant, the waitress showed us our table. The waitress gives us our menus and left.

"Aron, thank you for this meal." I said.

"Anytime, I want to treat you for your victory" Aron said. Then a waiter arrives to take our orders.

"Hello, I'm Kevin and I'll be your waiter for tonight" I looked up and I was surprised.

"Kevin?"

"Oh hi Christine" Kevin said.

"Who is this?" Aron asked.

"It's one of my neighbors that I met" I said so that Aron doesn't have to worry.

"Would you guys like to start off  with a drink?" Kevin said while he takes out his note pad.

"Yes, red wine for me and Christine please" Aron is such a gentlemen, I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Kevin writes it down

"And for appetizers" 

"Just anything you guys would recommend for us"

"Alright, I'll be back for your guy's drinks and appetizers" Kevin walks back to the kitchen.

"I'm so starving, because I have to stick with 3 hours of dance practice with my neighbor next door" I said.

"Why do you have dance practice? You never told me about it" Aron said.

"It's because my neighbor needed a dance partner, because his dance partner was injured with a broken ankle."

"Who is it?"

"Peniel Shin, He is a flirt and he is the three-time champion of the Korean Ballroom Showdown."

"All I have to say is that you need to be careful when you're around him."

"That's what I'm doing" Moments later Kevin came back with our drinks and appetizers. He, gave us glass cups, opens the bottle of red wine and pours it on our cups.

"Here is the appetizers, the chef recommends this since you guys are on a date." Kevin said.

"Well thank you" Kevin goes back to the kitchen. Suddenly my phone ring, I pick up the phone and answered. It was Peniel

"Hello"

"Hey Christine, I'm in your condo now." Peniel said.

"Peniel! What the hell are you doing in my condo and who let you in?!" I shouted. 

"First, I'm raiding your fridge and damn you lawyers eat fancy stuff. Second, Hoon let me in"

"Ohh I am so going to kill him" I said. Then a random waiter stopped and said.

"Oh no ma'am there is no killing in this restaurant or anywhere"

"She was talking about having a talk with her roommate" Aron said.

"Anyways don't bother me" I hung up on Peniel.

When I was about to talk to Aron, my phone rings 

"What do you want Peniel" I said .

"Where do you put your watermelon at?" 

"Watermelon? It's not even in season. How about some peaches?"

"But I don't want peaches" Peniel whined.  Seriously, this guy is so picky!

"Whatever, bye!" Before Peniel had a chance of saying something, I hung up on him again. I put my phone down on the table with frustration. Aron looks worried.

"Are you okay Christine?" He puts his hand on my arm.

"Yeah, it's just that Peniel is just being annoying and that Hoon let him in."

"Well, I hope that you're okay"

"Don't worry about it"


During our dinner, Peniel made several calls that are not an emergency, asking  me to do dirty things and keeps asking me to do things for him like running an errand to get him milk and get him new dance shoes. Thank god that our dinner is almost over so that I can kill Hoon for letting him in and Peniel for annoying me during our date. 

"You don't look so good" Aron asked.

"I am so going to talk to that boy when I get home" My phone rings for the last time. I picked up the phone.

"WHAT DO YOU IN' WANT!!!!" All of the sudden the restaurant went quiet. Everyone is staring at me like I'm crazy. Wow, I just embarrassed myself. I bet Aron is also embarrassed.

"Whoa, umm I'll just wait until you come back then"

"That will be great and I'll deal with you and Hoon when I get back" I hung up the phone and threw it down on the table.

Kevin came back just to give us a receipt. He looked at me while he gives Aron the receipt.

"Are you okay Christine? I'll go get you some water" Kevin asked.

"No thanks, I'm good"

Aron paid for the meal and we left the restaurant.


Aron walked me back to my condo. I really hope I didn't embarrassed Aron too much.

"Aron, I'm sorry about what happened at the restaurant. I got really frustrated with Peniel"

"It's okay" Aron is so perfect!

"I hope I can make it up to you"

"You don't need to, you can make it up at work"

Aron leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss before saying goodbye. I went inside and slammed the door shut. Peniel and Hoon are sitting down on the couch, watching TV.

"PENIEL!!!!"

"Oh, you're here. How's the date?" Hoon asked.

"Bad! Peniel made my date went to hell! I even embarrassed myself and Aron in the restaurant, and you Hoon why did you let him in?!!"

"Well Peniel was going to give you you're dance shoes that you are going to wear for the competition. I told him that you were going out with Aron so I have him stay here until you came back." I walked to Peniel and grabbed him by the collar.

"You are soo dead!!!"

"I'm sorry okay!"

"Whatever..."

"Well I'm gonna go now so seeya in practice tomorrow" Peniel left. I sat down on the couch. Hoon put his arm around my shoulder

"Things will get better Christine, and I'm sure that you are going to make it up with Aron" Hoon said.

"Yeah, Where did you go?"

"I went to Ailee's house to help her set up for her cousin's visit"

"Sure you did..."

"Shut up" He playfully pushes me.

"Well goodnight and don't think about dirty things that you are going to do with Ailee"

"I won't"

I swear to god that I will kick Peniel's when I get to dance practice. What did I get myself into?


Hey, I'm back:)

I should've clarify about the whole comment on who do you want to appear in this story.

All you guys have to do is to comment below on which Kpop star do you want to appear in this story, It can be a former member of a band too. It can also be a Korean actor/actress. I will pick some myself, but I will use the kpop stars that you guys want too.

Well bye, I'll update soon!!!!:)