Unexpected Guest

The Dancer Next Door

It has been 2 months, Peniel and Christine got their Tango routine down. At the condo, Hoon is giving voice lessons to a little girl. Christine invites Aron and Ailee to the condo to watch a chick flick.  

Hoon decided to end the lesson early so that he can also watch the movie. "Okay sweetie, time for you to go. I am going to watch a movie with some friends." Hoon said. The little girl looks at Hoon. "Can I stay to watch the movie?" the little girl does her aegyo. Hoon wasn't sure if she should stay or not since the movie is a little inappropriate.

"Are you sure that your mom is okay for you to stay here to watch the movie? The movie is a little inappropriate for you" Hoon said.

"Yeah, my mom lets me watch rated R movies in my house" The little girl said. Hoon, Ailee, Christine and Aron stared at the girl.

"Okay then lets watch the movie now" Christine said. Ailee pops in Safe Haven into the dvd player and everyone sat down on the couch. While they are watching the movie, the inappropriate scene comes on. Aron covers the little girls eyes from seeing the scene but the little girl slaps his hand away.

"Don't worry about it, I've seen this movie before" The little girl said.

"How does your mother raise you?" Ailee asked.

"Well whenever somebody cuts in front of her on the road, she wants me to flip that person off even the ones behind her." Everyone's eyes widened. "Oh yeah in the movie, the lady that is guiding the main character is acutally a ghost!" The little girl said. "Spoiler Alert!!" Everyone plugs their ears.


Still watching the movie, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Christine said. She got up and went to the front door. She opens the door and guess who it is? It's Peniel of course, leaning against the door frame, biting on a rose.

Christine facepalmed "What are you doing here?" Christine asked.

"I'm here to take you out" Peniel said giving the rose to Christine.

"Thanks but I'm watching a movie with my friends, a little girl and my boyfriend."  Peniel puts his hand on her cheek.

"Do you mind if I can come in sweet cheeks?"

"Sure I guess" Christine moves out of the way so that Peniel can come through. Peniel sits on the couch while Christine sits by Aron. Aron puts her arms around Christine's shoulder. Peniel felt the jealousy in him and sits by Christine. 

"So Aron right?" Peniel hides the fact that he is jealous.

"Yeah, how do you know?" Aron asked.

"Because in dance practice, Christine talks about you a lot about how great you are and stuff"

"Really is that true Christine?" Peniel asked.

"Yes" Christine pinches Aron's cheeks playfully and Aron kisses her on the cheek. Peniel is getting disgusted seeing them being all lovey dovey in front of him.


After the movie, Christine and Ailee are still crying because of the ending. The little girl woke up after sleeping through the movie. Hoon called the little girl's mother to pick her up. The little girl gets up, she rubs her eyes and she recognized Peniel. The little girl runs up to him.

"You! you are the one who keeps cutting lanes in front of my mommy!" The little girl shouts and stomps on Peniel's foot.

"Ow! Do I know you from somewhere?" Peniel asked still hissing in pain.

"All I know is that you're an !" Everyone looked at her and was very suprised.

Christine bends down to calm the little girl down. "Sweetie, you don't use that kind of language to your elders". "My mommy said I can curse if I'm angry and my mommy also said that about him" The little girl points at Peniel. Hoon kneels down and takes the little girl's hand "We know but that's disrespectful to your elders, I don't know how your mom raises you but that doesn't mean that you can go out and say those things okay." Hoons said with a smile. Then the doorbell rang, Hoon opens the door.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up my daughter" A women who has her pajamas on asked. 

"She did great on her lesson and we watched a movie too." Hoon said.

"Well thank you, here is the money for this week and last week" The lady gives the money to Hoon and them waves goodbye. Hoon closes the door and sits down on the couch. Aron gets his things and kisses Christine goodbye.

"Goodnight Christine" Aron said making his way to the door.

"Goodnight Aron" Christine said closing the door. Peniel was about to leave until Ailee stops him.

"Peniel, I need to talk to you in private" Ailee grabs his arm and takes him to the bathroom. Peniel wondered what Ailee wants. When they got to the bathroom, Ailee lets go of Peniel's arm.

"So why am I here?" Peniel asked.

"Cut the crap already! I know you're just flirting with her because you love her!" Ailee shouted.

"Pfft I don't know what you're talking about" Peniel said acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Peniel gives up and spills it.

"Fine, I flirt with her because I love her"

"Ha! I knew it!" Ailee shouted which suprised Peniel.

"How do you know?" Peniel asked.

"It's because whenever I visit you guys at the dance studio, I can see the look on your face everytime you dance with her and because during the movie, I can see that your jealous of Aron"

"I was not!" Peniel was denying it and blushing at the same time.

"Yes you are! You're even blushing right now!"

"I don't know what to do! That Aron was being all lovey dovey on Christine sickens me and she even likes it"

"Look even though I'm her best friend, I'm on your side now because I think you and Christine are destined for eachother. Christine keeps talking about her boyfriend like nonstop about how great he is and stuff."

"How do you know that me and Christine are destined for eachother?"

"Because I felt some kind of connection between you two and you seem to be that kind of person that she would tell her secrets other than me and Hoon. She never told Aron any of her secrets."

"That's kind of weird but thanks for the support" Ailee put her arm on Peniel's shoulder.

"Don't give up on yourself. Go get her and if you do, then treat her right." Peniel nodded. Ailee and Peniel left the bathroom. Ailee and Peniel came back to the living room. Ailee gets her things and waved goodbye to Christine and Hoon. Peniel also leaves the condo.

Peniel comes back to his condo. he lays down on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

Are we really destined to be together? Peniel asked himself.


Finally updated! Next week is going to be very stressful to me because I have to work my off of the 3 allstate choir songs for my All State Choir audition on the 2nd of November. Also I am working on a song that I am going to sing for the coffeehouse event that the school choir is holding if the song works out for me. The song has to be under 3 minutes or a few seconds over. It took me a long time to find the perfect song. I found one which is called Somewhere from the musical West Side Story. I started working on it and I don't know if I'm able to memorize the lyrics on time so do you guys have any suggestions of songs that I can sing that are under 3 minutes or a few seconds over?