Intense Practice

The Dancer Next Door

Christine arrived at the law firm to work on a defense case. She waves to the secretary while she walks to her office. Christine comes into her office, puts her stuff down on her desk, turns the music on the radio and starts working on the case. Ailee comes in with stacks of papers in her hands.

"Here are the papers" Ailee puts the stack of papers down on Christine's desk.

"Thank you" Christine has her work face on.

Ailee sits down on the chair in front of the desk, puts her elbow on the desk and leans on the desk "So how's the date last night with Aron?" Ailee has that huge smile on her face.

"Good" Christine is still looking into the files, not looking at Ailee. Ailee knew that it was a sign that something happened to her.

"Okay what happened?" Ailee asked.

Christine slams here papers down on the desk hard, scaring the crap out of Ailee. "That stupid, annoying Peniel ruined my date! He called me several times during the date. When he called me for the last time,  I yelled on the phone that everyone stared at me like I'm crazy!" Christine already told Ailee about Peniel and the favor.

"It'll be alright, 5 months will pass by" 

"I guess so"

Ailee gets up from the chair "I have to leave now, I need to work on the files too." Ailee leaves her office and Christine gets back to work for another 4-5 hours.


Christine is done with her shift for the day. She changes out her business clothes to her dance outfit. She leaves the law firm and heads straight to the dance studio to meet up with Peniel again. When she came into the studio, Peniel told her to do 50 sit ups.

She doesn't know why she has to do it but she does it anyways "Why do you want me to do this?" Christine asked.

Peniel bends down to her eye level "In order for me to lift you up for the Tango and Contemporary routine, you need to shed at least 9 pounds"

Christine gets up, angry and stomps on Peniel's foot. Peniel winced in pain "Are you calling me fat?!?!" She shouted.

"No, it's because I need to lift you up for the routines that we are doing so that I don't rip my muscles, you hurting yourself and if something happens than we would lose the competition"

"Ugh! What did I get myself into!"

"Well you're stuck with me my princess. Anyways shall we get dancing?"

Christine takes a deep breath ans sighed "Fine"

"Okay, we need to work on the lifting and the intense steps for the Tango. Then we'll have to shape up" Peniel and Christine work on the routines and the intense parts of the song.

 This time, Peniel again tries to lift up Christine but they end up falling with Christine on top of Peniel. Christine then realizes how close they are so she gets up and continue. After they worked on the routines, Peniel thought up an idea.

"How about we go to the gym that is next to the studio" 

"Whatever" Peniel and Christine gets their things and head for the gym. When they got there, the two start stretching and start working out. Peniel had Christine do the intense excercises that made Christine really sweat. "Are you trying to kill me?" Chirstine said panting. 

"You can stop, only if you kiss me on the lips" Peniel said.

"Oh hell no! I rather kiss a monkey than you" Christine said and continues working out. Peniel tries to impress Christine by showing his strength. He calls her out.

"Hey Christine, you want to see what my babies can do" He said, pointing his muscles on his arms. He puts 120 pounds on each side of the crow bar. He tries lifting it up all the way, but he failed to do so. Christine than makes fun of how he cannot lift 120 on each side. Christine and Peniel worked out until it gets dark.


Peniel and Christine arrived back to the Blooming Residence to their condos. Christine was about to unlock the door to the condo until she feels a pair of hands wrapped aroud her waist. She reacts to it by shaking it off.

"Peniel, you have to stay a few feet away from me" She points to the direction and Peniel walks back a few feet.

"Further" She gives him the signal to walk back some more. He walks back another few feet.

"Further" Peniel steps back until he is at the edge of the stairs.

"Are you sure because I'm at the edge of the stairs." Peniel said getting scared.

"Further" Peniel steps back. He then falls back 2 floors of the condo building.

"Perfect" Christine gives a thumbs up. Then a neighbor who lives across from Christine opens the door.

"What just happened? I heard somebody fall down the stairs. Is he/she okay?" Dongho said.

"Don't worry he is okay watch." She goes to the edge of the stairs and shouts to see if he's okay.

"Are you okay?!" Christine shouted.

"Yeah" Peniel said weakly

"Okay then, at least he is okay" Dongho said.

 Christine bows "I'm sorry for the disturbance" She apologize. He  nodded and closed the door. Christine unlocks the door to the condo. When she came in, she saw Hoon teaching right now. He is almost done teaching his lesson. 

"Alright Daehyun you did great. Remember to practice so that you can get into those entertainment companies with ease"

"And what about my performance for the president?" Daehyun asked.

"That too"

"Thank you Mr. Yeo. See you tomorrow and bye Miss. Lee" Daehyun waved and left the condo. Christine puts her stuff down and lays on the couch.

 Hoon sits beside her "So how's practice?" Hoon asked. 

Christine sits up and explained what happened. "Oh my god, you thought that he called you fat!" Hoon said laughing hysterically. She slaps Hoon on the shoulder.

"Shut up, you're making me feel bad" Christine then has her pout face on and curls up in a ball.

"I'm joking Christine. Man you still take it seriously, even back then. Well you should get some sleep after all that has happened to you"

"Yeah, good night Hoon"

"Night" Christine goes to her bed and suddenly gets a headache.

Why does it freakin' hurt, oh well it's just Peniel flirting ways got into me. Seriously what the hell is with me


Finally finished with this chapter. For this chapter, I decided to have 2 celebrities to make an appearance which is Daehyun of B.A.P and 'former' member of UKISS Dongho. I decided to put Dongho in this chapter cause I want to dedicate this chapter to him even though he made a small appearance.

I just found out yesterday during my voice lessons that I starting to have vocal problems and my KMEA audtion is on November 2nd. So yeah, I'll be drinking a lot of hot tea with honey.

Hope you guys like this chapter and keep requesting to have your favorites to make an appearace in this story:)