A Cute Date;D

The Dancer Next Door

The daylight sun that shined through the tinted window has awaken Christine. Christine woke up, having no clue of what happened last night until she looks to her right of the bed and saw Peniel sleeping, shirtless. Then it hit her, she lost her ity to him last night. She was angry at Peniel and herself. How could she let this happen? She got up, picked up her pillow, raised it high and hits Peniel to get up.

"WAKE UP PENIEL!!" She keeps hitting him. Peniel finally woke up on the third hit but she keeps hitting him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Peniel shouted as he tried to shield himself.

"I LOST MY ITY BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU?!?!" Christine cried as she still keeps hitting him.

"Sorry, hey at least you didn't get pregnant"

"I was supposed to save my ity for Aron!!"

"Well its also your fault, you kissed me back" Christine face palmed herself

"Anyways, get up. I need to go to work." As Peniel slowly gets up, Christine closes her eyes. Peniel had no clue until he looked down, realizing that he is still . Christine gets a towel for him while she still has her eyes closed. Peniel grabs the towel from Christine and wrapped it around his waist.

"Really Christine, you've already seen my body last night"

"Shut Up! I'm going to go change" Christine goes to her closet to her her outfit while Peniel picks his clothes up from the floor. Peniel goes to the kitchen to snatch something to eat. Christine grabs her suitcase and her jacket. Before she rushes out of the door, Peniel grabs her wrist. 

"Christine, would you like to go out tonight?" Peniel asked.

"Sure, but where?" Christine replied.

"Its a surprise" Peniel winked.

"Seriously Peniel" Peniel chuckled. Christine then left to go to the law firm.


Christine just arrived at the law firm. She was on her way to her office until she saw Hoon with a bouquet of flowers. 

"Hoon, what are you doing here and what's with the bouquet of flowers?" Christine asked.

"I'll tell you in your office" Hoon and Christine enter the office. Hoon set the flowers down on Christine's desk and close the office door.

"Okay, the bouquet is for Ailee. I'm planning on asking her to go out with me" Hoon said.

"Really! Oh my god I have been waiting for either you or Ailee to make the first move!!!" Christine shouted. Hoon shut her up by putting his hand on .

"Gosh Christine, why are you so loud today. Good thing Ailee is not here yet"

"Sorry, something happened to me last night"

"Let me guess, you had lost your ity to Peniel last night"

"How did you know?" 

"Last night, I can hear you making noises next door of my room" Christine blushed.

"I don't know what happened and it was all sudden"

"Christine, I think you are falling for Peniel"

​"Why would I be falling for Peniel?"

​"Because, it has been about 5 months now since you guys started practicing and I notice that you are distancing yourself from Aron"

​"But Aron is still in the states with is parents and he won't be back for another week"

​Suddenly Christine's phone ringed. She picked up the phone

Hello

Hey Christine, sorry I had to run some errands. I am here now

Okay seeya

Christine hanged up the phone.

"Hoon, Ailee is here. Are you ready to do this?"

"I'm kinda nervous"

"C'mon Hoonie, you can do it!"

"Thanks"

"Now go get her tiger!" Christine and Hoon ran out of the office with the bouquet. Ailee was at her section putting her files on her desk. Ailee turned around and saw Hoon with the flowers. 

"Oh hey Hoon what's up and what are the flowers for?" Ailee asked.

"Ailee, I have known you since college. Everything about you really makes me accept you even though you can be weird sometimes. When you were singing that one night, I thought to myself I think I am falling for you even more. The thing is that I love you. Will you go out with me?"

Ailee gasped, she didn't know how to react. She has been waiting for those exact words to come out of his mouth. She tried calmed herself down and answered his questioned

"Yes!" Ailee squealed. Hoon was about to give her the flowers until when Ailee is still in her fantasies, she fainted in front of everyone in the office.

"Um..Christine, is she going to be alright?" Hoon asked.

"Yeah, she will be okay"


Christine got done with her stuff. She went straight home to get ready on her date with Peniel. She put on something comfortable to wear in case.

beautiful-clothes-cute-fashion-girl-outf

As she put on the finishing touches, Peniel arrived. Christine went out to open the door for him. When he came in, Peniel looked at her up and down. He hasn't seen her dressed to casually since she usually wears suits well besides dance practice.

"So, ready for our date?" Peniel asked.

"Sure" Peniel held out his hand. Christine takes his hand head out. Peniel and Christine end up going to Latte World. Peniel was about to go to the roller coaster. Peniel grabbed Christine's hand and head for the ride but she won't budge.

"Let me guess, you are not a big fan of roller coaster?" Peniel asked raising his eyebrow.

"No, I just don't like the idea of roller coasters" Christine replied crossing her arms.

"C'mon its not that bad, it will be fun"

"No, I don't want to go" Christine does her aegyo.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to carry you to the coaster"

" Wait what" Peniel suddenly picks up Christine and carries her to the line of the roller coaster.

"Peniel! Put me down!" Christine shouts while fighting her way out of Peniel's arms.

As the date goes on, Christine and Peniel continue their fun night at Latte World. Christine has never seen this side of Peniel before. At first he is a flirt on the outside but he is actually a caring and sensitive person who has went though a lot in his life.

After the date, the two went back to their condos. Peniel walks Christine to her condo.

"I hope you had fun on our date." Peniel asked rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"I have to admit that tonight was fun and I actually get to know the other side of you too."

"You should have seen your face when we were at the roller coaster. You were so scared that you held on to me so tight." Peniel chuckled. 

"Shut up" Christine punched his arm.

"Well, see you I guess"

"See you" Christine was about to walk into her condo until a hand grabbed her wrist. She turned around and saw Peniel with intense eyes. Peniel got closer to her, he leaned in and their lips connect to one another. It was a passionate kiss. They eventually release from each other and go into their own condos. Christine closed the door. She sat flat on the floor, leaning her back on the door thinking

Oh god, I think I am really falling for Peniel


Hello my readers and my lovely subscribers! I finally got a chance to update. Sorry for the wait, I was busy with several things.

I was in Texas during winter break and I had to stay over at my cousin's house. I would've updated my story from there but my cousin didn't really have internet access at her house and I can't update with my phone. I was also kinda having a writers block at the moment until I asked one of my subscribers of how to make the story better.

I have to admit that this chapter is really long but I have to make it up to your guys.

Well, I hope I get to have a chance to update soon!:) Any request to have any of your favorites to appear in this story?