Peniel's Story

The Dancer Next Door

Christine was in her office in the condo and the news was on. Christine was working on getting the bills paid until a news flash that just came in stating that Hoon was involved in a car accident in Seoul. The reporter also stated that he was on his way back from an orchestra he was attending. Christine slammed her fist on the desk, her eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't believe what is happening, Hoon was the only person who completely understands her even though they are ridiculous. Hoon was like a brother to Christine, first her dad died and now Hoon is involved in the accident not knowing if he survived or not. Christine heard the door opened, she was thinking it's just Peniel coming in. She got up to see who it is anyway, but it was Hoon covered in scratches and bruises.

"Hey Christine, you probably heard the ne-" Hoon began but was cut off when Christine was in Hoon's arms and hugging him tighter.

"Do you know how worried I was when I heard the news, you scared the out of me! You know that I can't live without you. Damn you Hoon!" Christine pounds her fist against Hoon's chest. Hoon felt really bad for making Christine upset and tries to calm her down.

"Its okay Christine, I'm still alive see" 

"Now that your alive, I'm going to kill for making me worried" Christine holds out a knife with red liquid on it.

"W..w...whats that on the knife?" Hoon stuttered pointing at the knife Christine was holding.

"It's strawberry jelly but it will soon be blood if you do that again!" Christine grits her teeth.

"Anyways I'm going to get a new car so I'll be back at midnight"

"Okay but you better be back in one piece or else!" Christine shouts holding the knife up.

"Okay chill, no need for that in the house or somebody is going to come in at the wrong time.

"Bye then"

"See you and behave" Hoon leaves once again.


Now that Christine has the condo to herself again, she puts on her yoga outfit and  starts doing yoga in the middle of the living room. It was very peaceful until someone was banging on the door really loud. Christine tries to ignore it but it gets louder and louder until she can't take it. She gets up, opens the door and sees Peniel exausted. 

"Yes, may I help you?" Christine asked. Peniel looked at her from head to toe.

Is she trying to drive me crazy! Peniel thought.

"I am here because I ran out of beef jerky" Peniel said.

"Let me guess, you're here because your bored?"

"Yeah" Peniel looks down in shame.

"Come in" Peniel comes in. The two sat down on the couch.

" Can you believe that the ballroom dance showdown is close"

"Yeah and I think your dance partner will recover soon"

"Can I tell you a story about my life?"

"Sure"

Peniel takes a deep breath and starts. "When I was 5, my dad was a drug addict and my mom is suffering from cancer. They put me into the foster home because my mom is getting weak and my dad doesn't even care about me. In the foster, the people who work there would treat me like and beat me until I can't take it so I ran away from the foster home. I've been living in the streets since then, I have to work around at age 6 to be able to support myself even though I was not paid alot. While I was working, I saw the ballroom showdown on TV and I was really drawn to the show that I think I should try it. I started dancing in the streets and people would walk by and tip me. I was 15 when I started until a college professor walked by, he was amazed that he walked up to me and offered a full scholorship. He also offered me a place to stay. Since then I trained my off and thats where it got me today. I found that both of my parents died. My mom died 2 years ago and my dad died of drug overdose."

Christine was tearing up "I feel really sorry for you, I have no idea that you went though this much. On second thought I felt really bad for being a jerk to you when we first met." Christine was sobbing, Peniel looks at her. 

She looks so cute when she cries. I can't take this anymore! He thought. Peniel grabs Christine by the waist and crashes his lips on hers. Christine resisted at first but she kissed him back. Peniel lays Christine down on the couch without leaving his lips on Christine.

Is this it, is Peniel the one? Christine thought.

The two are still making out. Peniel lifts Christine up, she wraps her legs around his waist. Peniel carries her to the bedroom  and shuts the door behind them.


You guys really think I would write but nooooo! I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable of reading or writing .

This had been a while since I have updated so let this be your guy's Christmas present.

I want to belatedly congratulate VIXX on their first win. I am going on vacation today and I am doing this on the last minute. I promise that I would really update soon.

Be sure to comment, subscribe, vote and enjoy:)