What!!!

The Dancer Next Door

Peniel's P.O.V

It has been 30 minutes and Bora hasn't shown up for practice. Where could she be? She knows how much the competition means to me since we lost our championship title. I decided to practice my parts of the routines, that was until my phone ringed.

"Hello"

"Hey, Bora here"

"Where have you been?! It has been an hour and you haven't showed up for practice!" I shouted.

"Sorry, it's because I'm at the hospital" In the background, I can hear her hiss in pain.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I broke my ankle. I was working in the café,  I was in roller skates then. When I was rolling to another table, there was a big coffee spill on the floor. I rolled on it causing me to slip, land on my side of the leg and bended back my right ankle really bad so thats why I'm there."

"How bad is it?"

"To the point where I have to wear a cast for 7 months"

"But the Korean Ballroom Showdown is in 5 months! What am I suppose to do?!"

"Calm down, just find another dance partner"

"I can't! you're the only one who knows the routines very well and it will be hard to find one like you!"

"Trust me, you have 5 months to make it perfect okay!! Sheesh! you act like it's the end of the world!" She's right, I do act like it's the end of the world, it's because I want to have our championship title back from Chunji.

"Well, recover soon"

"I'll try my best" She hangs up. How am I suppose to find a new dance partner. I went on my laptop to search up any professional ballroom dancers that doesn't have a partner but most of them are taken. Oh man, this is so frustrating but then I thought of something. Even though it's crazy, its worth it.


Christine's P.O.V

I won a case again! Aron decided to celebrate my victory by taking me out for dinner tomorrow night. I went back to the condo, Hoon congratulates me by singing me a song that he wrote for me, even though the lyrics are bad. We sat down on the couch in the living room, surfing through the channel guide. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up, walk to the front door to see who it is. As I open the door, I saw Peniel standing there. Oh god, is her here to flirt with me again.

"Oh hey there, what do you need"
"It's an emergency" Peniel said.

"Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm serious"

"Actually no" Hoon got up to see who it is.

"Who are you talking to?" Hoon asked.

"I'm talking to Peniel" I said

"Ohh, is he the one who lost his champion title to a guy who is 2 years younger than him"

"Anyways the real emergency is that my dance partner broke her ankle. She said that she has to be on a cast for 7 months and the competition is in 5 months." Peniel explained.

"That sounds terrible" Hoon said.

"There is one favor that I want to ask you, Christine can you please be my dance partner?" 

"Oh hell no! Are you crazy I can't dance! There is a lot of professional dancers in the world, why does it have to be me?!" I shouted.

"But please Christine, you're my only hope. The competition means so much to me. This year will be my time to win back the title and I can't afford losing again."

"I said no, okay well good luck finding a new partner that will be stuck with you for 5 months"

"Excuse me Peniel, do you mind if I can talk to her in private" Hoon asked.

"Sure" Hoon drags me to the bathroom, I was trying to free myself but he is too strong.

"Christine, you should do it" Hoon said.

"But why? I haven't danced in like I don't know 6 years and I promised my dad that I will become a lawyer just like him when he died"

"I know but it's your chance to be able to dance again. Look, Peniel needs you and it's only for 5 months. What you do think it'll happen, you and Peniel will end up falling in love with each other"

"That is impossible, I am in love with Aron and that flirt can't get in the way from being with him"

"What I'm saying is that, just say yes"

"Alright" Me and Hoon went back to the living room to tell Peniel my answer. 

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine, when do we start?"

"How about tomorrow at noon okay and don't be late"

"Where is the dance studio?"

"It's right next to the condo building, just around the corner"

"I'll be there at noon tomorrow"

"Thank! Thank you so much!" Peniel hugs me tightly and runs back to his condo. I closed the front door and me and Hoon went back to the couch.

"Oh god, I don't know how Aron is going to react to this"

"Well at least you did the right thing" Hoon pats my back.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to my office to work on files."

"Don't stress yourself out"

"What are you my mother?" Hoon giggled. Hoon is sometimes a dork. Well, he is my dorky best friend so that makes sense. I went into my office. Wow, a lot of things have been going on ever since we moved into the Blooming Residence. Let just hope that Peniel doesn't do anything to me tomorrow or am I wrong.


Hope you guys enjoy this one! This week will be busy because, its the end of first quarter of the school year and also I have to go to the choir concert to perform. Ugh! so many things to do oh well thats life right?

Anyways, please comment below on who do you want to appear in this story:) Don't be shy to put on who do you want to appear in this story, I won't criticize you on you choices.

Okay Ciao!:)