Meeting The Flirt

The Dancer Next Door

Christine's P.O.V

When I heard the door slammed open from the condo next door, I saw a women getting out of the condo with her hair messed up, grabbing her stuff and picks up her cellphone from the ground. She looks very pissed as she stomps her way out of the building.

"I wonder whats her problem?" I asked myself. Then a guy, apparently with no shirt on stands by the door and looks at me.

"Hmmm a pretty lady with a dress suit on, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah, oh my name is Christine, me and my best friend just moved in a few hours ago."

"My name is Peniel but you can call me tonight" 

Seriously?! this guy is such a flirt and I can't believe that he's my neighbor! Sorry Peniel but I have a boyfriend. He walks up to me, put his hand on my cheeks and caresses it.

"Besides being y, what else do you do for a living?"  Oh my god, that has to be one of the worst pick up lines that I've ever heard.

"I'm a lawyer at the Gangnam LLC" Wait a minute, I knew him from somewhere. I swear to god that I recognized him before.

"Do you happen to be a professional ballroom dancer?"

"Yep, and I am a three-time champion of the Korean Ballroom Showdown! Well that was until a guy 2 years younger than me stole the champion title from me and won four times." I was just standing there waiting for him to finish his dance history until I looked at my wrist watch, realizing that I'm late for work.

"Its nice to meet you Peniel but I have to go to work. I've never been late for work before" I power walked my way out of the building.


I finally arrived at the law firm. I don't think anybody noticed that was until Ailee called out my name.

"Christine!" Ailee runs up to me and hugs me.

"Hey Ailee" I've been best friends with Ailee since college and she would sometimes get mad and most of the time will get over excited depending on what. 

"Where have you been?! Aron has been looking for you for the past 2 hours!" Ailee shouted. 

"I'm sorry, Me and Hoon just moved into our new condo a few hours ago and I was talking to my new neighbor along the way"

"Well you could've just called me and I would've done the work for you while you're on your way here. Anyways hows Hoon?"

"He's good, he is now getting more students to take voice lessons from him" I can always tell that Ailee is so in love with Hoon. She first laid eyes on him ever since I introduced her to him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. He put his face close to my ear and whispered.

"Hey beautiful" He kissed me on the cheek. I turned around and saw Aron with a smile on his face.

"Hey oppa" I pecked him on the lips. Me and Aron have been dating for 2 years and I can tell that he is the one for me.

"Where have you been? I was worried sick of what would've happened to you on your way to work" Aron asked.

"I'll explain to you later, right now I have to work on the case" He let's go of me and kisses me before he goes back to his office.

 I walk into my office and start working on the case. Ailee walks into my office and sat down on the chair.

"I'm jealous of you. You and Aron are the perfect couple and everyone at the office keeps talking about you guys." Ailee said.

"Yeah and I would hear the other lawyers in the lounge talking about how me and Aron would last forever" I said.

"Aww! I wish me and Hoon would be like that only if he know my feelings for him"

"I'm sure you're going to have him someday, just wait for the right time"

"Thanks! you're the best!" Ailee runs behind my desk and hugs me.

"Anytime" Ailee rushes out of my office.


A few hours have passed and I got all the material that I need for tomorrows case. I finally arrived back to the condo and grab my keys to unlock the front door. I walked into the condo, putting my suitcase beside the front door and went into my room to change.

I got into my pajamas and walked into the living room. Hoon was in the middle of his lessons with one of his students. Hoon plays the piano while one of his students is singing a Mozart piece. After the song was over, looked at me and waved.

"Hyorin, you did very well. Don't forget to go to the audition this weekend." Hoon said.

"Okay and its nice to see you again Christine" Hyorin said.

"It's nice to see you too." I said as I get up to go to the kitchen to make dinner.

Hoon opened the front door for Hyorin while she gets her singing materials.

"See you next Thursday and good luck on your audition" Hoon said.

"Thanks Mr. Yeo" Hyorin left. Hoon sat down on the dinner table waiting for dinner.

While we're eating, I stared blankly on my bowl of kimchi. Hoon always knows something was wrong.

"Okay Christine, what happened when you were on your way to work?" Hoon asked.

" Well when I left the condo, I saw a women power walking out of the condo next door and I met our new neighbor" I replied.

"Whats his name?"

"His name is Peniel, he is a professional ballroom dancer and he is a three-time champion of Korean Ballroom Showdown."

"Oh! I know him. He is the one who lost his champion title to a guy who is two years younger than him"

"Yeah, you see he's a flirt and..." I began but Hoon cuts me off.

"I know but I have to admit that you were so beautiful with that dress suit so thats why he's flirting with you."

"He also comes up with the worst pick up lines"

"Well tell me one that he said to you"

"He said besides being y, what else do you do for a living"

"Wow that has to be one of the worst pick up lines that I have ever heard"

"I know right!"

"I heard that he also flirts with his dance partner"

"I don't know how she can handle being his dance partner" After we ate dinner, Hoon cleans his piano while I wash the dishes. I went to bed so that I can get up early to get to the courthouse tomorrow morning.

Somehow I think Peniel is kind of a mysterious person. Okay really Christine why am I thinking about the flirt but whatever I have my amazing boyfriend.


Hey I'm back!! Alright I got the first celebrity appearance which is Hyorin from Sistar!!:) Well its actually one of those I pick myself but you guys matter to me.

Oh how I love Peniel's vlogs, they are so funny so thats why I put some of the worst pick up lines that Peniel has listed from his second vlog. I will put some more of Peniel's worst pick up lines through out the story.

Don't forget to comment on who do you want to make an appearance in this story!:)

I had so much fun at the food bank yesterday with the drama club. My voice was kinda still tired from the all state workshop at Friends University last Saturday so I knida sing crappy now.

Please comment, vote, subscribe and enjoy!