Dance Practice

The Dancer Next Door

After Christine works her shifts in the law firm, she went straight to the dance studio to meet up with Peniel.

image4.png

 When she got there, she saw a shirtless Peniel who is sweating. He was wiping his face with a towel. After he drinks a bottle of water, he looks at Christine with an embarrassed face.

"Hey Christine, how long have you been standing there?" Peniel asked still wiping the sweat out of his forehead.

"I just came 2 minutes ago." Christine said while she sets her duffel bag down. Peniel goes to the closet to get some things. As Peniel got back from the closet, he sees Christine texting on her phone.

"Okay, put your phone down cause we're going to discuss about our dance routine and what we're going to wear for the competition." Peniel said.

"Fine" Christine said like she doesn't care.

"Well, I need to show you something" Peniel is about to touch her until Christine steps back.

"Woah, I think we should go through some procedures"

"Procedures?" Peniel asked tilting his head to the side.

"Yes which is going to be kinda long so you might want to sit down"

"Alright then" Peniel sits down

"First, you cannot touch me in the , the thigh, the and especially the lips."

"Fine, but how am I suppose to do that. Well I understand the part but I need to touch you everywhere else for the routines that we are doing"

"Fine, show me the video" Peniel gets his laptop and shows her the routines that him and Bora did. After the video, Christine makes an outburst.

"Oh hell no! You are not going to throw me up in the air and expect me to do a twirl in the air too. It also has a lot of body language!"

"That's what ballroom dancing is about Christine"

"Well, I thought ballroom dancing is like 1,2,3 and a 1,2,3 and a 1,2,3 kind of thing."

"Nope, now come on let's get dancing"


Peniel and Christine did their stretches and start working on the routine. Peniel guides her through the steps until Christine steps on the wrong foot.

"No Christine, you have to glide your left leg behind you not in front of you" Peniel said as he was demonstrating the dance steps.

"Alright, my legs are so tired"

"Okay, we're done for the day"

"Thank god!" Christine sits down and massages her legs. Suddenly, she felt that somebody is close to her and felt somebody rubbing her leg up and down. She looks up,saw Peniel with a smirk on his face and realizes how close they are.

"Are your legs tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day" Peniel said.

"Oh my god Peniel!" She slaps his hand away from her leg.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I like it when you get angry" He puts his hand on her cheek and caresses it.

"Get away from me" She pushes Peniel away. 

"Wait, I still need to show you what we're going to wear for the competition" Peniel pulls out 4 dresses. He shows her the first one that looks like it shows too much skin.

"Mmm..no, that outfit looks like its meant for a stripper club and I'm not comfortable of showing my stomach with that!" Christine said.

"Okay, how about this" He shows her the second one that has frills.

"That looks like it has too much frills"

"That is meant for the Tango"

"How many types of dancing are we going to perform"

"Only three"

"What!!"

"Christine, its going to be alright now how about this" He shows her the third dress that has so much detail to it.

"I love this, its so pretty" 

" That will be for our Waltz routine. Here's the last one" He shows her the forth dress that looks simple but it was beautifully decorated.

"This is so pretty even though its simple" Peniel puts the dresses back in the closet.


Peniel and Christine gets their stuff and walks back to the condo building.

"Okay then, didn't you tell me that you have a date with your boyfriend tonight" Peniel said.

"Yeah, because he wants to celebrate my victory on a case yesterday." Christine said.

"Do you mind if we can exchange numbers so that I can let you know if we have practice or not or anything."

"Sure, I guess" Christine and Peniel then exchange numbers. While they're walking back to their condo, Christine bumps into somebody.

"I'm so sorry" Christine apologizes.

"It's okay beautiful" a voice said. Christine and Peniel stopped, turned around and looks at a guy who looks like he is still in high school.

"Chunji" Peniel said with such hatred.

"Hello Peniel, I heard about what happened to your dance partner. How are you going to compete for this year's competition huh?" Chunji said.

"Well, I have a new partner right here" Peniel puts his are around Christine's shoulder.

"Her? She looks like she doesn't have any experience. You're that desperate to win back the champion title you once had."

"Shut up" Christine can sees Peniel's eyes filled with such hatred.

"Well, see you whenever" Chunji comes close to Christine.

Chunji picks her chin up for her to look at him "And you can call me sometime gorgeous" He gives Christine his phone number and walks away.

"Such an !" Peniel shouted as they start walking again.

"Oh, so he is the one who you lost your champion title too." Christine said.

"Don't mention him okay?" Finally they arrrived at their condos. Christine gets into her condo and notices that Hoon is gone.

"I wonder where's Hoon? Oh well" Christine goes to her room and gets ready for her date with Aron.


Here's Chunji's first appearance!

Please let me know which celebrity do you want to appear in this story. Don't be scared to tell me, I'll accept it!

All you have to do is comment below for your request!!:)

Alright I'll update soon!!