Coffee

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

"Oppa, Your americano!" You placed the coffee on his desk and sat beside him. He was happy to see you here, "Komawo... ~~~~ah."

"What is the cup of coffee doing here?"You pointed out as you saw another cup of americano on the desk.

"Rachel bought this just now. But I will still drink yours." Myungsoo took the cup up and drink, "I didn't know why, the americano you bought taste sweeter and nicer."

You gave a small smiled at his words but deep inside you felt that Rachel is getting to know L better than you do.

"So you are ~~~~?" L's groupmate asked.

You nodded. "Hello, I am  Young jun. I often heard myungsoo mentioned about you. " He smiled, "You are really pretty. No wonder myungsoo fell for you."

"Yah, Young jun, don't try to hit on my girl. She is mine." L pulled you in his arms.

"You have a really protective husband." Young jun stated, "Aish... I should get a girlfriend soon."

" Myungsoo, I am done. Let's go!" Rachel came into the classroom.

You slightly bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Rachel smiled brightly, "Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~ ah. We are going to the company. Do you want to come with us?"

"Can I?" you brightened up and looked at L. "Of course you can! But I am afraid that I will have to stay till late and you might get tired waiting for me."

"I will never get tired waiting for you." You hook his arms and smiled. L softened at your smiled and pinched the bridge of your nose, "Alright then. You can come with us."