Sorry

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

You were in the library studying and your phone was in silent mode. L called your several times but you were to engross with your work that you didn't realize.

* Aish... why is she ignoring my calls again?* L slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

Flipping through the last page of the chapter, you closed the book and stretched your arms.  You then began to check your phone and saw that you have 100 missed calls from L.

Unlocking your phone, you saw several text message from L.

" I am Sorry, please tell me where are you?"

"~~~~ah, I am worried. Where are you?"

"I know you are still angry with me, but please call me when you see this."

You pouted, "He seems to be worried. I should call him."

Just when you were about to call him, your phone died on you as it ran out of battery.

"Damn." You muttered under your breathed and quickly packed your things, preparing to head home.

Running out of the school gate, a sudden a bolt of lightning tore across the sky and a peal of thunder followed. You screamed as you closed your ears with your palm, "Aish.. I hate this."

Ever since your memory came back, you started to be afraid of the sound of the thunder again and you hated the feelings. Even though, you have been coping with it quite well, ever since L appeared in your life, but you still have not overcome it completely.

The wind began to thrash in the tree tops and the boughs moaned. Soon, the rain started to fall. You were running on the streets trying very hard to reach the bus stop as soon as possible. You tried to fetch a cab on the streets but all the cabs were taken.

Tears began to well up in your eyes as the thunder raged with fury.  A car then stopped in front the bus stop and your eyes lilted with hope. "Oppa!" You mumbled as L stepped out of the car.

"~~~~ ah.." He was shocked to see you all wet. You ran towards his arms and buried your face in his neck. "Oppa, you are finally here... I was so scared.... that I feel that I am suffocating."

L patted the back of your head," I am sorry... ~~~~ ah.. I am really sorry."

He then pulled apart and wiped your tears with his thumb, " I shouldn't have left you alone like this. I am really sorry, ~~~~ ah. "