The truth

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

The sun peeked in my bedroom window, lighting my hair like a fiery halo. You yawned and managed to fully open your eyes. Your mind is fuzzy as you wondered how did you landed in your room.

After washing up, you headed down to the living room and it was quiet.  "Agashi, you are awake." The maid greeted you and waved her hands signalling you to go over.

"Come and drink some soup. You will feel better after this." She placed the  bowl of soup on the table.

You sat down quietly and she continued, " Mrs Kim went out for her appointment and Myungsoo went out for school as he has a presentation today."

"You don't have to tell me anything about oppa. I don't want to know." you said as drank the soup.

"Agashi.. I don't know the reason to why you are angry at him, but he was worried for you yesterday. He was looking for you the whole day." She explained.

"It's useless if he doesn't trust me anymore. Marriage is about trust isn't it?" You snapped and stood up," Mianhae, I am going to school."

------------------

"~~~~~ah" Sungkyu shouted from a distance and ran towards you. "Oh? Sungkyu Oppa!" You beamed and waved.

"Yah, you alright? Your eyes were puffy." Sungkyu pointed out. You touched the bottom of your eyes, "I didn't sleep well last night."

'I heard everything from Sungjong. He was ranting the whole day ." Sungkyu shook his head, " I can't believe Myungsoo said that to the both of you. Aish... I will kill him when I see him."

" I am really disappointed in him though." you lowered your eyes. "Cheer up, ~~~ah. I will be on your side!" He gave you an assuring smile.

That day,L didn't text you nor look for you. You were somehow waiting for him to call you, but he didn't.

You let out a laugh, "Why am I even waiting for his call?" You threw your phone into your bag and left the classroom.

Meanwhile, L was heading to the hospital as he received a call from Jihoo. He wanted to contact you but he was afraid that you were still angry with him. He thought that it would be better to give you some time forgive him.

He scurried to the ward stopped as he heard someone voices in the room. He lightly slide the door and saw Jihoo were in the room with Rachel. They seems to be fighting.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?  WE BROKE UP!" Rachel yelled. "Just because of that L guy and you broke up with me?" Jihoo snapped.

"Yeah, He is much more better than you." Rachel barked.

Jihoo gave a sarcastic laugh, "YAH, I have know you for 5 years, I knew what you were planning in your mind! "

"You wanted to get close to him so that you could make his company yours right? I know that you have been eyeing for their company for a very long time." Jihoo continued.

L clenched his teeth and looked at them in disbelief, *What is this? So this is what ~~~~ was telling me earlier?*

"Don't come and ruin my plan! " Rachel shouted.

"YAH, RACHEL!" L angry slide the door and stomped in. Rachel were taken aback upon seeing him, "You..." She looked at Jihoo as Jihoo laughed.

"I trusted you so much that I even fought with ~~~~. How can you do this to me?" L glared at her.

Rachel quickly recovered and smirked, "Yah, Woo Jihoo. You betrayed me. You called Myungsoo to come over to listen to our conversation?"

Jihoo smiled and clapped his hands, "Bingo. As usual, my smart Rachel."

"Yah, Rachel, Our partnerships will end now." L gritted his teeth. Rachel let out a small laugh, "Can your family business survive without us?"

"Why can't we survive? We don't need you anymore." L turned to go  and stopped as Rachel added, " Don't regret, Kim myungsoo."

"Don't call me by my name. From now on we are strangers." L dashed out of the ward and he whipped out his phone to call you. *Mianhae, ~~~~ ah. *