Uneasy

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

 

"Kim Myung Soo!" Sungyeol ran towards him and slung his arms around him. "Aish... Why did you move to my neighbourhood? Ever since you move here, I seldom have a chance to go to school with ~~~ alone." L  complained.

"I am sure ~~~~ won't mind right?" Sungyeol looked at you.

You smiled and shook your head, "Of course , I won't. It's great to go to school with you."

"Sungyeol entered the car while L  tried to stop him, "Yah, Hyung! You have your own car too."

"Aish... ~~~~ said she didn't mind to go to school together. It's so boring to go to school alone." Sungyeol went in by force.

"HYUNG!!!" L sighed.

"~~~~~~ah, I will be home late today." L said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Again?" You frowned, "It seems like I am seeing you lesser and lesser."

"Sorry. I will try to be home early. I have lots of project to rush and I need to help out in my dad business." L pecked the side of your lips, " I know you will understand me."

You nodded, "Alright oppa."

L ruffled your head and smiled, " I will miss you."

As soon as the three of you reached the school, the three of you went to your own lessons. "Bye oppa, see you at home. Sungyeol oppa bye! See you later!" You smiled.

L smiled, "Bye, my baby."

Upon reaching the lecture theatre, you took out your lap top and prepared for lesson.

"~~~~~~~ah, you are here!" Minkyung sat beside you excitedly.

"Minkyung!" You gave her a hugged.

"~~~~~~ah, did myungsoo come to school with you today?" Minkyung asked.

"Yes. We came to school together every day." You stated and gave her a confused look, " Why did you ask that? "

"Nothing... I just feel that... hmm... " Minkyung paused and shook her head, "Aniya.... it's just that I am too sensitive. "

"Mwoh ya... What happened? Did you have something to tell me?" You asked.

"~~~~~ah, don't take it to seriously okay? Is just my own opinion. I feel that Myungsoo and Rachel are getting really close. Perhaps they are just bestfriends. But they are always together whenever I see them in school."Minkyung explained, "But I know myungsoo isn't that type of person that will cheat on you. He is so devoted."

"Oppa, told me that they are just friends and business partners. Rachel's family have close ties with his family business. And Rachel has a boyfriend. " You mentioned but you did not know why you feel uneasy after hearing what Minkyung said.