Drunk

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

L tried to call you several times but you didn't pick up your phone. *Where is she?* He began to worry as you were not at home either.

"Let me know when ~~~~comes home." L informed his mum and scamper towards the door.

"Myungsoo ahh.." his mum called and L stopped and looked at her, "I heard from the chauffeur that what had happened. Don't be so harsh to ~~~~."

"I know." L smiled and turned to leave.

He drove around the streets that you could go but you were not there. He even called your friends but it seems like you didn't contact anyone.

The sky's hue darkened as the sun set. You were in the bar drinking alone.

"One more bottle,please" you sang as you topple onto the table, "Myungsoo, you jerk! You choose to believe in Rachel and not me?!! Who exactly is your WIFE!" you yelled causing everyone to look at you.

"You are drunk, Miss." A guy sat next to you trying to stop you from drinking. You turned and tried to force open your eyes to look at him, "Oh? Who are you? Ahh? A jerk that break a girl heart too.?"

"~~~~, you are kim ~~~ right?" The guy asked. You raised an eyebrow and swayed your fingers,"How do you know my name?"

"I have been observing you for a long time. I am Woo Jihoo, Rachel's boyfriend. No... I mean ex boyfriend."He explained while grabbing the bottle away from you.

"Give it back to me!" You roared.

"You are like this because of Rachel. I will help you. Trust me." he tried to support you up, "Meanwhile, please stop drinking."

"~~~~~ah" you heard L's voice as he ran towards you. Jihoo called L with you phone while you were not noticing.

"How do you know I am here?" You asked.

"You don't have to know this now. You are Drunk. Let's go home." L tried to slung your arms around his shoulder to help you.

He nodded at Jihoo, "I will send her home. Thanks for calling me."

You tried to push L away but he was strong, "I don't want to see you."

Without a word, he carried you behind his back as you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly, "Why don't you believe me? " A tear then slid down your face.