Betray

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

Even though you have been to his dad's company before, but you were still feeling excited. The staff greeted you as you walked into L's office.

"~~~~~ah, you can wait for me here. I am sure you are familiar with my office. I am a meeting to go. See you later." L continued, " You may asked Mr Kim to send you home if I the meeting end late."

"Okay, Oppa! Don't worry about me." You gave the "okay " sign and gave a pecked on his lips, "All the best for your meeting!"

L was worried that you will get bored and awkward with the staff in the office. He texted Sungjong to accompany you as he stayed near the company.

You rested on the sofa and took out some of your books to study. You wrote down some notes and prepare for your exam.

"Noona!" Sungjong exclaimed as he entered L's office. You blinked at him as he sat beside you, "Sungjong ah, why are you here?"

"Hyung asked me to stay with you as he don't want you to be alone waiting for him. Noona, are you hungry? I haven't get to eat dinner yet. Let's have dinner together." Sungjong suggested.

You sighed,* It's seems like I shouldn't came here. I am just troubling him and I might be a burdened to him.*

"Noona, what are you thinking?" Sungjong waved his hands.

You shook your head, "Nothing much. Let's go have dinner together then."

"Asa!" Sungjong jumped from the couch, "Let's have chicken and soju! It's the best for today's weather. Come on!" Sungjong led the way excitedly.

As the both of you were waiting for the elevator, sungjong mentioned that he needs to go to the restroom. You waited for him near the restroom and leaned your back on the wall.

 

"I will make him trust me completely , Dad......"  You heard someone talking in the staircase exit. You peeped through the small glass panel and saw Rachel talking on the phone.

You furrowed your eyebrow and you felt that something is not right on the conversation.

" I will make the company ours. Mr Kim's son, Myungsoo is really close to me now. He trust me a lot and I am now carrying out the plan to turn his family business into ours. Trust me, Dad." Rachel firmly said.

Your eyes widened as you can't believe what you heard, *What? She is going to betray myungsoo and is eyeing on the company. Eottokae?*

"Ring...." meanwhile, you phone rang and you were startled.  You quickly silent it and hid behind the wall. Rachel heard it and she opened the door and looked around.

She saw a shadow behind the wall and she pulled you out . She froze as she saw you. *~~~~~. Did she heard our conversation?"

She then grabbed your hands and pull you towards the staircase exit and close the door, "~~~~~ah, you heard it right? You heard it all?"

You bit your lips and you did not know whether you should admit.
"YAH, ~~~~~, did you overheard what I said?" Rachel sounded a bit impatient. You were shocked by her voice. Her tone was not as polite and friendly as she always speak in school.

You warily nodded, " You... came here with motive. How dare you make use of myungsoo." You recovered and roared.

She cupped your mouth and pined you on the wall. You winced at the impact. "Keep quiet!" She hissed and smirked, "So what if you know it, do you think myungsoo will believe in you?"

"Why not? I am his wife." You snapped.

"So what if you are his wife? You don't have any prove and myungsoo trusted me as I recently got him a big business." Rachel snarled, "You better keep your mouth shut or else don't blame me."

 

"What are you doing with my noona? You are hurting her!" Sungjong came in and pulled Rachel away, "Who are you?" Sungjong did not know her since he was from a different school.

Rachel smirked, "You don't have to know. "

"Sungjong ah, she is trying to hurt myungsoo." You quickly pointed out.

"YAH, don't try to malign me." Rachel yelled. * I need to think of something. ~~~~ Probably going to tell myungsoo.*

Rachel then saw L standing near the restroom and she thought of an idea.

"It's not like this! You misunderstood me, ~~~~ah." Rachel purposely said it out loud so that L could hear the commotion.

 "It's true! I heard it with my own ears." You roared and stepped near her. "Noona, becareful." Sungjong warned.

Rachel saw L walking towards the door from the small window panel, she grabbed your collar and moved near the edge of the stairs. "YAh, What are you trying to do with my noona?" Sungjong held her hands trying to pulled her away.

Rachel then fell off from the stairs on her own and Sungjong and you stood there in shocked.

Meanwhile, L pushed opened the door and saw the scene.

His eyes widened and rushed to Rachel. "Rachel, are you alright?'

"Hyung... she fell off from the stairs herself." Sungjong pointed out.

"YAH, Sungjong ah ... call  the ambulance first." L yelled.