Joke

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

"Mom, I am back!" You walked into the living room in high spirits. "Aigoo... Did something good happen?" She smiled.

"Aniya..." You rubbed the back of your neck, "Mom, are you going out?"  She was all dressed up .

"Yes. I have an event to attend. Next time I shall bring you there too. I got to go." She said.

"Bye. Have fun!" You waved. She nodded and entered the car.

You went to your bedroom and laid on the bed. Staring the ceiling, you pouted, * I should have stayed in school with oppa. It's so quiet without him around.*

After resting a while, you went to the kitchen. "Ahjuma, I will prepare the dinner for myungsoo. You can knock off early today."

"Agashi.. I can do it. If Myungsoo's mum knows, she will be angry." The maid explained.

"Ahjuma, I will not tell her. She will not be back today. I see that you are tired. You can rest early today. " You smiled, "Don't worry about myungsoo."

"Really?" The maid looked at you, "Thank You, Agashi.."

You browsed through the ipad for the recipes and you decided to make pasta for dinner. After noting down the ingredients, you went to the nearby supermarket.

"Noona..." You heard a familiar voice. A car then stopped by next to you and Sungjong popped his head out from the window, "Noona, Where are you going? I can send you there."

"Oh? Sungjong ah.. I am going to the supermarket. It's okay. I can walk there." You replied as you don't want to troubled him.

"~~~~~ ah. Get on the car. Let's go together. We are free later." Sungyeol wind down the window from the driver seat.

"Oppa." You greeted, "Alright then."

"Oh yes!" Sungjong happily opened the door for you and sat beside you. "Noona, I miss you!" He gave you a hug.

"Yah, Lee Sung Jong, You wanna get beaten up by L?" Sungyeol snarled. "Shhh... Myungsoo hyung is not here. So I can hug noona as much as I want." Sungjong snapped.

You chuckled as they bickered around. "I will tell myungsoo about it." Sungyeol teased.  "How about you? Moving to this neighbourhood because you wanted to see noona?" Sungjong snapped. You laughed at his cuteness, "Oppa, you moved here?"

"Yes. But it's because of my parents. Don't listen to sungjong."" Sungyeol replied, "So now we are neighbour."

As soon as you arrived, the three of you headed into the supermarket. "Noona, what do you want to buy?" Sungjong asked and took the paper that you wrote down.

"Making a pasta?" Sungyeol asked.. You nodded. "I really envy myungsoo hyung. Noona is treating him sooo nice." Sungjong babbled on.

"Go get a girlfriend then." Sungyeol snapped and took the spaghetti from the shelf and put it in the trolley.

"Thanks oppa." You smiled.

After shopping for the ingredients, you went back home and prepared to cook. You quickly threw the ingredients in the pan and fried it.

Just then, L opened the door and stepped into the living room. He saw you in the kitchen and slowly sneaked behind you. You were too engrossed and you did not notice him.

"What are you cooking for me, my princess?" L wrapped his arms around you from the back.

You jumped a bit at his voice, "Oppa, you scare me."

"I am sorry, baby." L apologised.

"But oppa, this is supposed to be a surprise for you. I didn't know you will be back this early." You bit your lips.

Myungsoo chuckled, "It's okay, ~~~~ah. You did surprise me. I preferred to help you out with it, rather than letting you do all the work."

"Come on, let me try!!" L exclaimed. You took a spoon of it and let him tried.

"It's nice!" He nodded and smiled, "My baby is the best."

"Have some too." L fed you as well. Satisfied, you smiled, "I guess I am really good."

L laughed, "But look at your mouth." He brushed his thumb softly at your lips to wiped the sauce off.

Your heart started to race at his action. Even though you have already known him for quite a long time, but you didn't know why, you will still blushed at his little action.

The both of you sat on the dining table and enjoyed the dinner together.

"What do you do in the afternoon? I guess you must be bored without me." L stated. "I was not bored. I went out with Oppa." You replied, trying to get him jealous.

"Mwoh? Oppa? Who is that oppa?" L raised his eyebrow.

"Just an Oppa." You replied.

"YAH, are you cheating behind my back?" L questioned.

"Maybe?" You looked away and laughed in your mind.

"~~~~~ah, you better tell me, if not you will regret." L moved closer to you and tickled your waist. You laughed and held his hands, "Oppa, stop it!"

"Alright... I will tell you." You gave up and he stopped.

"It's sungyeol oppa and Sungjong." You confessed.

"The two of them? Aish... then I don't have to worry." L waved it off.

"What if I tell you I have a crush with Sungyeol oppa?" You joked. L choked with his water, "What did you say?"

You laughed and punched his arms, " I am just joking. Look at your reaction. It's so funny!"

"Yah, stop laughing!" L pouted.