Baby?

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

The afternoon sun was glaring. The sky was clear, revealing a wide vast of pale blue. You were sitting in the classroom, gazing out the clear blue sky from the window.

"~~~~~~~ ah" Your best friend, Min Kyung happily sat beside you.

"Oh? You are here." You smiled.

"What are you thinking about? It seems like you are in a deep thought." She asked curiously.

"I was just nervous and thinking about... if it is too early for me to get..." You paused and Minkyung cut in and lightly hit your head, "YAH, Pabo , don't tell me you want to cancel off your wedding tomorrow? " She continued, "It is never too early to get married as long as the both of you love each other. The two of you are meant to be together, so don't think of those silly things anymore. L will get really upset if he hears that."

"I know. I was just... lack of confident. I don't know if I can be a good wife...I am just feeling so confused all of the sudden." You lightly knocked your forehead on the desk.

"Aigooo... You are great, ~~~~~ah. You know L the best! Of course you can be a good wife." Minkyung patted your shoulder and joked, "And I am sure L won't mind if you are not."

"Yah." You pouted and nudged her shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------

Soon, your lesson ended and you started to pack your belonging. "Look! Your hubby is here" Minkyung said in a teasing manner, "See you tomorrow. Make sure you attend the ceremony." She gave you a wink and greeted L and left."

" Hi, My baby." He sat  on the desk in front of you and gave you his signature smile.

"Oppa!" You greeted happily as you brightened up as you see him.

"~~~~~~ah, I miss you!" He hugged your shoulder and kiss your cheeks, "I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Why?" You asked as you stood up. L took the books away from your arms and carried it, "It's the reason obvious? We will be getting married and we will get to stay together. I will get to see you every day and you have no reason to ask me to go back to my home, because you will be staying with him."

L couldn't help but he smiling as he thought of the life after getting married with you, "Maybe we can have a baby together!"

"What do you think we should name our baby if we have one?" L asked excitedly. You shook your head, "Oppa, are you thinking too far?"

" L frowned a bit, "Why? Don't you want to have a baby with me ?"

You giggled and hugged his arms, " It's not that I don't want." You began to blush a bit as you continued, "We are still studying, is it too early to talk about baby now?"

"Okay, I understand." L wrapped his arms around you, "I won't force you if you don't want it now."

"Komawo, Oppa. But I promised, we will have one." You beamed. "Really?" L brightened up. You nodded and smiled. "Oh yeah!!!! Can't wait for that day!" L lifted you up a little and spun you around, "I know, My ~~~~~~ is the best." He pecked your lips.