Hospital

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

Luckily, the doctor said that her injuries wasn't serious, however, she was encouraged to stay in the hospital to do further check up.

"Sungjong ah, I think we should apologized." L requested outside the ward.

"Hyung, why should I apologized for the things that I didn't do?" Sungjong retorted.

"Oppa, Rachel fell off herself." You added.

"Mianhae, Sungjong and  ~~~~ ah. If I weren't on the scene, I would have believe the two of you. But I saw it in my own eyes...." L gave a apologetic looked, " We need their support for our business. We can't effort to offend them."

"So you can effort to ruin our relationship like this?" Sungjong snapped.

Meanwhile, Rachel was behind the door eavesdropping the conversation between the 3 of you, she smirked, "My plan actually works."

In the end, after much persuasion, Sungjong and you still refused to do it.   You were upset with him and didn't want to talk to him anymore. You dragged sungjong with you and left the hospital leaving L alone.

L stepped in the ward and Rachel's dad was there. "I am really sorry for what happened." L apologized.

Rachel's dad clear his throat and patted his shoulder, "You are lucky that Rachel forgive you. If your friends and you dares to hurt her one more time, our partnership will be over." He warned.

"Dad, I am alright. Can you spare us sometime alone?" Rachel requested.

---------------------

"You must be really in a difficult position... I am sorry that this happened." Rachel fake like she is going to cry.

"It's okay... Don't worry." L try to console her.

"What about ~~~~? Is she okay?" She continued to act like she is worried for you," i don't want to hurt the relationship between the both of you and your friend."

"I will talk to her... not to worry." L forced a smile.