Wedding Ceremony.

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

You were sitting in the room nervously. You looked at the mirror several times and you could feel that your heart is beating like crazy.

"Unnie, I am so nervous." You grabbed hyomin's hands.

Hyomin squeezed your hand and smiled, "Relax, ~~~~~ah. Take in a deep breath."

You tried to calm yourselves down as someone came in and informed that it's time for you enter the ceremony.

Your dad held your hands and gave you an assuring smile, "Let's go." You took in another deep breath as the music  started to play. The door opened and everyone turned their attention to you. Everyone started to clap their hands and give their blessing.

L eyes twinkled with happiness as he saw you. He looked at you affectionately and couldn't take his eyes of you. You were smiling happily as you felt that it was your happiness moment in your life.

"I will hand my daughter to you. Please take good care of her and give her all your love." Your dad handled your hands over to L. "I will." L assured.

He took your hands and softly gazed at you, "You are so beautiful." You blushed at his comment and  you face the priest.

After the oaths and exchange vows, the both of you face each other and put on the wedding ring for each other.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. "Noona!!!" Sungjong shouted and clapped loudly. "Good job myungsoo." Sungkyu cheered.

L slowly leaned closer to you and placed his lips onto yours. You close your eyes as he lips touches yours, *I love you, Kim Myungsoo.*

*I love you, Park ~~~~~~~. Thank you for loving me.*

Now is turn to throw the bouquet . The girls started to dash to the front. "Hyung, I am going to get that!" Sungjong pointed out and began to run to the friend. "I shall get that too! I need a girlfriend!" Dongwoo ran after sungjong, "YAH sungjong, let your hyung get it! I am older than you."

"3.. 2... 1" You threw up high and everyone cheered loudly as they tried to catch the bouquet.  "Omo, is coming my way." Sungjong prepared to catch it but Dongwoo pushed him away. Sungjong grabbed Dongwoo arms causing to stumble. You then turned around to see who it landed with.

"OPPA!" You brightened up and waved at minhyuk. Minhyuk was surprised that he caught the bouquet, since he was just standing there watching. You ran down the stage and went beside him, "Oppa, you might be the next one to get married."

Minhyuk chuckled, "I don't even have a girlfriend now. How can that be?"

"Oh... come on... how about Yeonwoo?" You suggested. Minhyuk smiled, "We are just friends. You groom is waiting for you."

You then went back to the stage and stand beside L. L took your hands and bowed to the guests.

-------------------------------------------

After the ceremony, you came down the stage and started to hang out with your relatives and friends. "Wow, Myungsoo, you are finally married." Woohyun pumped fist with him, "I can't wait to get married too." "Go get a girlfriend first." L replied.

"Now noona, is officially my sister in law!" Sungjong exclaimed and hugged your arms. You giggled and patted his head, "Aigoo... sungjong ah.."

"Congratulation, myungsoo ah.." Hoya greeted and gave him a hugged. "Thank you." L smiled happily and gazed at you, " I can't believe she is my wife now. It has been the moment  I have been waiting for."

"Make sure you take good care of her and treasure her then." Sungyeol replied

After that, L took your hands and went to his mum, who was busying greeting her guests.

"Omma" L greeted. Mrs Kim smiled at him and shifted his eyes at you. You gave her a bow, "Omma." She just nodded at you and introduced you to her friends.

"This is ~~~~~~.My daughter-in-law." She introduced. You bowed at them and they smiled, "She is so pretty. How I wish I can have her as my daughter in law too. Myungsoo ah, you choose the right one."

"Thank you." Myungsoo bowed. Mrs Kim felt happy as she heard what they said.