Jealous?

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

After your lessons, you saw L sitting on the bleacher alone studying. You slowly walked behind his back and hugged his neck, "Oppa."

L know that is you and smiled happily.

"Aigoo... My baby is here." He turned to you and kiss your cheeks.

"Oppa, here is your favourite  Americano." You placed  it on the table.

"Thanks baby. You always know what I wanted." L ruffled your hair.

You hook his arms and looked at the notes he was reading, "You have become so hardworking. I still remembered the days that you hated school and I had to tutor you."

L laughed, "That's because now and need to work hard, so that can I give you a better life and give our future baby a better life."

You blushed a little at the "future baby" part.

"Myungsoo." Rachel called as she walked towards the both of you.

"Mwoh? Myungsoo?" You pouted and stared at L.

L gave you a confused look.

"Myungsoo, we will be having a project meeting 30 minutes later. See you later" Rachel said and ran off.

You don't like the way she looked at L.

"Alright." L replied.

"Oppa, I thought I am the only girl that call you myungsoo." You stated.

L heard that and knew that you were jealous, "My mum called me myungsoo too."

You folded your arms, "But that is different!"

L chuckled and squeezed your cheeks, "My baby is jealous?"

"I am not!" You looked away.

"You know, you are so cute when you are jealous." he caressed your hair and continued, "Myungsoo sounds better than L. I can't be using L forever in this industry. So please forgive me. You are still my special one. So trust me."

"Oppa, I trust you. I just don't trust the other girl. "You explained. "She has a boyfriend, My dear. I got to go. See you at home." L stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Oppa." You grabbed arms and kiss the side of his lips, "See you. Come home early"

L softly smiled, "Alright, I will ~~~~~ah"