School

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

 

Soon, the three days have passed and now you are back to school studying. "Oppa, it's time for school." You woke him up and quickly went down to help put for breakfast. It was the first day staying in L's family and you were nervous. "Mom.  Good morning." You greeted L's mum as soon as you saw her walking down from her room. She acknowledged it and sat on the dining table.

"Omo, Agashi, I will do it myself. Go and have a sit." The maid said. You felt that it will be awkward to sit with L's mum without L. "It's okay, Let me help." You smiled. In the end, you help out in setting up the cutleries .

L slept for a while more as he was tired, since he was accompanying his dad for some business meeting to learn to do business.

He came down as soon as he realised you were not beside him. He saw that you were helping out in the kitchen. "Mum, did you ask her to do that? She should have gotten more sleep." L walked into the kitchen.

"YAH, Myungsoo. I did not ask her to do that." His mum defended. "Oppa, I did it myself. no one ask me to do it." You quickly explained.

L took your hands and brought you out of the kitchen, "~~~~ah, you don't have to do it. Even if my mum ask you to do it. Don't do it. leave it to the maid. I paid them to do all the house chores."

"YAH, myungsoo, how can you tell your wife not to obey my order. and your dad paid for the maid, not you."L's mum cut in.

"Alright, oppa. But I just want to leave a good impression for your mum." You whispered beside his ears.

"But I want you to rest more. I want to treat you like my princess. Not my slave." L replied beside your ears.

After breakfast, the chauffeur drove the both of you to school. "Oppa, I am so excited! It's the first time we go to school together as a married couple." You exclaimed.

"I am happy too, my baby." He wrapped his arms around you, "We are going to see each other every day, go to school together every day and I will stick to you like glue every day."

"If you do that, maybe one day, I will get tired of you." You joked.

"You dare? " L poked your waist and started to tickle you, "If one day, you run away from me, I will chase you down."

"Oppa, is ticklish." You laughed, "I... am just kidding. How can I live without you?"

L softened and stopped that. He leaned forward and kissed your lips.

-----------------------------

"Park ~~~~~" Minkyung ran towards you, " How's your honeymoon? and Oh? You should be Kim ~~~~ now."

You smiled and put a keychain on her palm.

"What's that?" Minkyung asked.

"A souvenir for you." You smiled and replied.

"Omo... so sweet of you. and the key chain is sooo cute." Minkyung exclaimed, " Thank you!"

She then looked around, "Where is L? I thought he will walk you to your class?"

"He has lots of school work to catch up, so he went to meet the professor."You explained.

"Oh... but isn't it be good if the both of you were in the same course?" Minkyung asked.

"Myungsoo has to study business in order to help his dad in his business. But I don't have interest in that, so I decided to choose marketing as my major. We see each other every day, don't we? It doesn't matter if we don't see each other in school." You continued.

"Anyway, let's head to class, we are late." Minkyung took your hand.

Meanwhile, L was with his professor, Mr Lee and Mr Lee explained to him about the classes he had missed.

"We will have a group project and these are your groupmate. You will be able to meet them in class later." Mr Lee continued, "Oh, one of your groupmate is here." Mr Lee pointed to the door.

"Mr Lee, these are the documents you want." Rachel said.

"Myungsoo ah, this is Rachel, and your group had appointed her as a group leader. She is one of our ace students."Mr Lee introduced.

Rachel gave L her signature smiled and held her hand out, "Hello myungsoo, let's work hard together."

L smiled and shook her hand, "Hope that you can guide me along."